Dripping Wet @all4roc34

This imagine goes out to @all4roc34 so everyone please go and follow this amazig girl. Danae has been one of my supporters from day one, so a big thanks to her. Thank you love. Enjoy your imagine xxx. ___________________________________________________________________________________

You were lying down in the bedroom whilst watching tv. You heard the bathroom door open and then shut. Next thing you know your boyfriend Roc is standing infront of you dryinng off his dripping wet body. You can't help but to bite your lip and stare. You try to look away as you know that he is trying to tease you, but you just can't seem to take your eyes off his body. Roc smirks as he catches you looking at him.

Roc: Like what you see ma 

You: Hell yeah, I aint even gonna lie

Roc: Well as you can see all this (points to his body) is for you

You: And all this (Points to body) is yours

Roc: Well seing as it's all mine 

Roc slowly walks up to you and starts kissing all of your neck. Then he goes up to your jaw line and leaves pecks all around. Roc slowly kisses your lips which soon leads to a tongue wrestling session. Roc soon pins you to the bed and starts to take your clothes off he slowly makes his way down to your "area" Roc starts licking all over your pussy as you try hard not to moan. Roc then slowly slides one finger in and you can't help but to let a moan escape that only makes him slide another finger in and he rapidlly starts licking your pussy. Roc gets faster and faster untill.....

You: B-baby i-i'm a-a-about t-to..........

Roc: Cum?

You: N-n-no S-s-s-squirt!

Soon you relese all your juices and Roc licks it all up every single bit of it. He then came back up and started kissing you with a lot of force and passion. Then you pulled away to catch a breath.

Roc: Damn baby girl you dripping wet 

You: Yeah it's your turn next

___________________________________________________________________________

Heyyy Well @all4roc34 please tell me what you think love xx