Trip to the ER (See You By First Time)

Part II
Jess is woke up now, still weak but feeling a bit better, Cassidy stay with her in her side always, Cassie commented to Jess that she was calling to Luke " I don't care" she was still some resented by Luke as he spoke and the way the deal when she told him about the pregnancy. " I understand you Jess, but him is the father" "I told you I don't Care, him treat me like a shit when I told him about this baby" "well Ok, don't get mad relax". Then the doctor entered to the Room, him saw Jess a little pale.
"how do you feel miss Jess?"
"Well, so so, My head still hurt and I got some nauseous"
"You'll be fine in a few, now I need see the baby"
"How?"
" with sonography, what you do is you take these two glasses of water, and then you lie in a hospital bed will put a gel in the stomach and the unit will examine the baby... Sounds good?"
" yes I guess"
"Let start"
Jess took the two glass of water, till she feel her belly full ready to flush her bladder but she Can't till the doctor check the baby out to see how is the baby "lay down here Miss Cornish". "I need to go" "I know you need flush your bladder but this is just 3 minutes" "I don't like how I feel with my bladder full, it's hurt" "I know babe, ok look " "Look Jess is your baby" "why is so tiny?" " because is still growing. you only have 2 and half week, no even 3 month , for that reason you must be carefully, rest as much you can, baby is depend of you, you still can have a miscarriage " "awee is so pretty, my baby" Jess was crying "look that tiny face, the nose, here the little feet and the little hands,and is sucking the tomb" "she/he is so pretty and tiny and cute" "Jess it's look like you in the face" Jess Smiling and then, they finish to check out the baby "How is my baby?" "It's doing great, is healthy, but Please Miss Cornish, you must taking care and eat Healthy" "Doctor Steve?" "Yes?" "Could I ask you something?" "Yes Miss Cornish" "Could I still do my concerts?I still have 4 more concerts ahead" "Well Miss Cornish, I do not recommend it, at least for 3-4 week more of pregnancy, Baby is still so small and any bad step can cause you a miscarriage, you must rest still is high risk". "Well...do I have another option?" "well you can have your concerts, but it will be a high risk, you need to think what will you do, I'll let you leave the clinic in two days, I need to have you make other tests and observation is, the blow was somewhat abrupt, I need to make sure that everything will be fine" 

Continue part III...