2.9 - Jealousy

***************
"I get jealous because I'm afraid someone is going to make you happier than I do"
***************

2.9 - JEALOUSY

Daichi's Point of View

"That guy sure was annoying." I said while looking at the view outside.

He even made fun of my name. Who does he think he is?!

"Yeah, I guess he is"

I lookesd at Shinri, she nods a couple of times before speaking "But.. I don't think he's a bad guy. I mean.. He did try to help me when I was lost."

"But instead you got lost." Is what I want to say. But she was smiling at me, I could say nothing more. Instead of smiling back I just lowered my head.

Silence filled the air. After a few moments, I decided to ask her what I was thinking "Do you... like him?"

She shook her head "I barely know him, why would I like him?"

I agree with her, who would like a naïve guy with no sense of direction?

But that didn't answer my question.

"You didn't answer my question." I looked at her, worry visible in my eyes. I clenched my fists and asked her again "Do you look like him?"

At first, she look shocked but it soon turned into a wry smile "Geez Daichi, you're such a child." She started "Of course I don't like him. But I don't hate him either."

She still sees me as a child after all.

"I... See..." I felt my cheeks flush red "Then.... Don't hang out with him, okay?"

"I.. Also get jealous you know.. " I said and looked away.

I felt my cheeks burn. I must look like a tomato right now..

"I won't." I looked at her and saw her smiling. The smile that I treasure the most.

"I won't hang out with him, so don't hang out with other girls too. Okay?"

It was pretty obvious that she's mimicking me.. But still, I felt happy upon hearing those words. I just nodded and smiled back.

The moment was cut off when a familiar voice was heard.

"Shinri-chan!~" I looked at the corridor and saw a VERY familiar face run from the other side.

Shinri readied herself to get hugged and that's exactly what happened.

"Nini-chan, aren't you going to class?" Shinri asked, smiling.

"I was at the classroom until I saw you" She explained.

"The first period teacher is having her maternity leave so it's free time!~" She grinned at me and whispered.

"Good job there, Mr. Fiancé" I flushed upon hearing those words.

She was watching the wjole time?!

She released Shinri from the hug and changed the subject "Anyway, I'm hungry~ Let's go to the cafeteria and buy some food." She really does nag a lot when she's hungry.

"Alright, alright. Let's go buy something to eat." She waved at me as she started to walk away "See you later, Daichi."

I waved back at her until she was out of sight. I started walking towards the classroom when somebody bumped into me.

"I-I'm so sorry" The girl apologized, she was carrying a lot of notes.

"It's no problem, here let me help you with these" I started to pick up the notes and she did too.

"Thank you." She said in a low voice.

"Who are you givng these notes for anyway? And why in such a hurry?" I asked.

"Well.. You see, I'm looking for a friend who easily gets lost." She hesitated a bit and sighed "I wanted to give him these notes so he wouldn't fall behind, since he's always late."

"Really? Who is this lucky guy?" I asked.

"His name is Hiro."

***************
Note:

As you can see, not all the characters are included in this chapter. But in the next chapter, they're all included. Since the scene is being held in the classroom.
As promised, a new romance has started XD Daichi and Midori, Midochi? XD