Bonus - 0.1

SPOILER ALERT: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

***************
Good morning to all of you viewers!~

Today we have a very special chapter~ That's right folks! A bonus chapter!~

The bonus chapter will be....

An interview with Mr. Hiroshi Hiroshima!
***************

0.1 - INTERVIEW WITH HIRO

Mr. Host's Point of View

"Good morning, Mr. Hiroshima" I greeted him with glee.

An interview with a childish, happy-go-lucky character shouldn't be that bad, right?

"Ne, Mr. Host" I looked at the chair and noriced that he wasn't there anymore "What's this camera for?" I looked at the camera and saw a monkey-- I mean Mr. Hiroshima plating with it.

I take that back, dealing with him is going to be such a pain.

"Mr. Hiroshima, please behave yourself. We're currently broadcasting live" I explained.

He sat down and rubbed his chin before speaking "Does that mean that I can touch anything inside this room when the interview is over?"

"No" I answered with authority in my voice.

"That's mean, Mr. Host." He said and pouted "You really are a certified killjoy. Hahaha"

***************

After things got settled (Which took a while), the interview finally started.

"So, Mr. Hiroshima. Let's begin. The first question is..." I opened the envelope which contained the questions and read it out loud.

"Do you like... Highchairs?" I asked in a confused tone.

"I love highchairs!" He answered, smiling.

"Then.. Next question" I looked at the second question "Do you like booster seats?"

"I love booster seats!" He answered still smiling.

What is wrong with these questions?

"How about this. Do you like bibs?" All these questions include baby items. Who does these these days?

"I love bibs!" He doesn't mind the questions either. Figures.

"Do you prefer baby bottles or pacifiers?"

He held his chin to think before answering.

"I prefer baby bottles!" This guy really is naïve. Such a character must be VERY SIMPLE-MINDED.

"Last question" I hesitated before speaking, this guy is surely going to answer "I love <insert object>!"

"Do you love babies?" Suddenly, his happy-go-lucky aura disappeared and his eyes went cold.

"I hate babies." He answered, smiling but it was different from the smile before "They're too pure for me."

What.. Just happened?

"The live interview is over Mr. Host." The voice of the camera man brought me back to reality. I shooked the thought off and stood up.

"Thank you for coming Mr. Hiroshima. We hope to see more of you." He smiled and walked away.

"That was one heck of an interview"

***************
And that's all for today folks! There may be more bonus chapters in the future. Stay tuned!~

AFTER THE INTERVIEW:

Mr. Host's Point of View

"Wait! Mr. Hiroshima!" I ran after him when the interview was over. I just wanted to ask one last question.

"Ah, Mr. Host-kun. What are you doing here? Are you lost too?" He asked pleasantly.

"May I ask you a question" I panted before asking, running IS tiring "In chapter 2.6, are you part of the 90% or are you part of the remaining 10%?" (See Chapter 2.6)

"I didn't agree to answer your question, Mr. Host-kun. But..." He held his chin before looking at me with the same cold eyes as before.

"...That's a funny question though" He grinned "Of course I'm one of the---"

*BEEP*

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, THIS IS A MAJOR SPOILER.

***************
Note:
This one is really hard to write :< plus it contains major spoilers :o