4.5 - Rain

***************
"Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain."
***************

4.5 - RAIN

Kakashi's Point of View

"What are you doing here?" I asked. She heaved a big sigh before replying.

"I'm obviously standing in front of your doorway." I rolled my eyes before slamming the door shut. Once again she knocked on the door, but this time I didn't open it.

"Look, I only came here to see if you're okay. Your fa-- I mean the principal told me to do so." After her explanation, the atmosphere between us became tense.

"That old man again?" I scoffed "Just leave him alone, there's nothing between us. He's just an old man, yearning for attention."

"That may be so, but he's still your fa--"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled which made her fall back and stumble "You don't know anything! Don't try to act like you do! Because you don't!"

Her words started to falter. This was the first time I heard her stutter "I-I-I'm sorry.."

She stood up and was about to leave when the rain started to pour, hesitating, she started to walk while the rain poured upon her.

She started to shiver as she bit her lower lip. Her clothes were damped and so was her hair.

I stared at her for a second before taking the nearest umbrella I could find and went after her.

"Sheesh, you're so troublesome" She looked at me with eyes filled with confusion, I just smirked in return "I'm not that evil you know"

She lowered her head and averted her eyes towards the ground "I'm sorry.." Annoyed by her actions, I tilted her head towards me and squeezed her cheeks.

"You don't need to be sorry, It's annoying y'know." Still averting her gaze, her cheeks started to blush red "You should smile more..."

"You'd look cuter if you do"

***************

Note:

Short chapter T^T Sorry for the long vacation but finally I got to update. Do enjoy though~