The Night...

"Lexis get down here now, we got guests.." He said all cold knowing he was talking about his adult friends ready to sexual abuse me, even though it leads to my escape with my sister Lexia.
"I'm coming now Daniel." As I finish putting on my heals and lipstick and giving my sister a kiss knowing this is all I have left.
"I love you Lex were sisters till the end... I got you gorgeous, and I'll always protect you and we will leave tonight, okay?" I told her as she nodded.
I close the door to our small room and walk down to see a large crowd of drunk men ready to have a young adult please their night even though I wasn't ready.
"Gentleman welcome Lexis and be as gentle as possible cause she the only one we got until I find our next young adult..." He said as I walk down the steps to my first fucktard of the night and he was here before even though he married with problems...
"Ayyyye, aye..... aye Lex come here to daddy!" He yelled and stuttered but I had to walk over to him or Lexia will get hurt and she don't deserve it for my mistakes. I made my way over to him and he grabbed my wrist tight and spilled his drink all over me just to tell me...
"BabyGirl you best..." he started to laugh... Now I'm at the point, that broke me... I decided to hit him with the beer mug next to him, and everyone stopped and looked at what I did, but I know Daniel was really going to kill me right now, so I ran as soo as the gunshots rang off behind me.
I made my way upstairs to see Lexia in the corner with the gun and our supplies ready to go. I grab the gun, our supplies, along with her and as we made it to the steps it was Silent. I noticed everyone was dead, beside Daniel so we ran down towards the door and before I can touch the knob
"BANG!" Towards the door knob. We jumped back and saw him ready to aim at Lexia, so charged at him, while the gun pointed at me until another
"BANG!" There was a loud scream, so I looked at Daniel who had a smirk on his face, then I looked at myself then notice Lexia holding her side and had her hand out to me.
"Lex.... I.... Love..... You..... BabyGirl." Those were her last words to me before falling to the floor. I ran to her and laid by her side as she bleed out on me while I cried until Daniel knocked me out with the end of his gun that cause Darkness.