Battle 1: 3 v.s 1

Malli showed me to my job assignment which was sweeping and mopping for today then I'll have kitchen with him and a few others later this week.
As I started mopping, but I heard some things drop in the kitchen then heard some yelling.
I ran to the kitchen and in there, I notice the Cook aka Pig had Malli pin to the ground choking him to death. The first thing I saw was a knife, so I ran and grabbed it putting it against the pig throat making him back off of Malli.
"Try and hurt him again there WILL be problems understand you pig!" I yelled while grabbing Malli and ran out the kitchen.
"Thanks, but I had it, he nothing... I've been doing this almost every month for me and Tyrone cause we don't eat his food." He said as he lead me to the theater.
"No problem, but if you need help ask. I don't mind hel...." I started to say until we got called out for being late to dance.
"Why are yall late?" Ms.Ginger  asked
"The cook...."I started to say until i was cut off again
"The cook needed more help and he made BabyGirl mop up some water." J said, but why is he taking up for that slob of a pig.
"Oh okay, but that enough for today Gold, let try out BabyGirl for today." Ms.P stated as she circle me
"Really her? She look lost, and confused..... Dumbfounded
"Ms.P just leave it to me I got this." Niya said
"Noo she need a chance! So I know where to put her in the show line up."Ms.P said right when Mr.Reynolds walked in.
"Ayeee Ms.P who's next for your warm up I need to know shows tonight." He said as she point to me and walked me onto stage and looked at me. When she walked off stage, she  looked at the iPhone and put it on the speaker once she found a song. She than played it... It started, so I started to move but froze so she stopped it.
"If you don't do this you have no purpose and we like thing that have purpose here so losen up and be.... Freely." She said as she played the song over again which made me move and once I closed my eyes and breath in...

"BabyGirl im glad your here." The ol'wise men stated from sitting on his mat
"Why, what do you mean your glad im here, where am I at that?" I ask since i was confused
"Because your the purpose of freedom." He said as he got up from the mat walking slowing to the doors.
"The freedom of who? Please tell me more, I don't understand, please help me." I begged as I walked behind him
"Oh I will help you but they will for right now. He said as he open the door and backed up behind me. "Mission one for the freedom! You my find five items, and so far you have one, so four more to be find... Now go prove your purpose." He said before blending in with the darkness of the big shack will all the candles lit.
I walked down the steps and saw three samurai soldiers waiting for me, they seemed liked my height but as one of the soldier walked over to me they was very tall, but he watched me then kick me hard which sent me flying through the shack landing on the ground safely then he ran in after me hitting the candles and lighting the shack  on fire a little bit trying to fight me with his sword,  but I manage to just over it and cut part of his sword blade off as I cut his knee then jump to slice his neck leaving a white light to come out of him neck.
I duck as I heard a bullet come from behind me, then turned around and noticed the second samurai soldier holding a machine gun the was lock and loaded, so he started shooting making me run for my life and making the candles explode behind me. I picked up speed and started using my sword but didn't help as much since I threw it at him and he dodge it so I ran up on him with my small handgun ready to end him which I did with three bullet to the face making his white light show.
I walked down the steps of the shack and saw the last samurai soldier waiting for me as I walked to my sword we began running toward each other and he was gone real quick as I cut his head on as I land the same time he fell head less on the floor only thinking that I found my first Clue...
The Key.

I looked up at everyone who was in shocked, that i actual dance since my mom past I stopped, but Mr.Reynolds pulled Ms.P to the side and I notice he left his keys on the stage and I picked them up before he came back and before J came over with me.
"Aye that was good Alexia! " J said as he hop on stage with me and everyone joining him.
"Thanks I haven't dance..." I started to say before Niya took the keys out my back pocket.
"Well, well, well look who the little theft here!" She said as she swung them back and forth.

Will Niya tell onme for having the keys?