i ;

prologue ;

she was an angel, well not quite. she acted like one, though many saw her as a monster.  she was vampire, a monster. but was she really? no. she was pure hearted, a ray of sunshine who always saw the good in people. and even if she wasn't happy, she wanted everyone else to be.

she was 18 years old, about to discover more of the world when she graduated. she had friends and family who knew she was a vampire but thats it.

when she was 17 she got kidnapped by someone. her dad owned a huge industry and they wanted money. she obviously denied and thats when they bit her. Yes, they were terrible and evil vampires. she was helpless, in pain and agony. one from the group pitied her and gave her their blood to heal her and compelled her after that. she snuck out that night, trying to escape but of course she didn't, well she sort of did. she ran out onto the street with tears rushing down her face, panting for breath. she couldn't breathe, she felt like she was drowning. and when she opened her eyes, red and orange bright flashes were in her sight. the car hit her, causing death. she thought that was it for her, nothing else but she survived. she woke up in a hospital bed, thirsty for something. and that something was human blood.

she got up from her uncomfortable bed and stood up trying to get some sunlight but that didn't go so well. she was burnt to the crips on her arms and screamed in pain. but to her surprise it healed. there was no burn mark. a nurse came into the room and asked what had happened. but she didn't reply, she just went ahead and drained her blood, murdering an innocent person.  thats when she realised, her compulsion had disappeared. she realised what she was, a  v a m p i r e.

thats the story of how Riley Matthews became a vampire. thats the story of how she thought she was a monster. she's not a monster. the real monster was the original hybrid, the first ever hybrid in history.

Lucas Friar and his siblings, Maya, Farkle, Charlie and Zay were the original vampires to ever exist. except there was a twist, Lucas wasn't just a vampire, he was half  werwolf so that meant he was stronger than anyone.

they decide that its best if they come back to where they were born, Mystic Falls. there was vampires everywhere now.

evil satanic monster meets loving ray of sunshine.

what happens? they fall in love of course.

x x x

hello, its me. i have come to you with a short story that will probably have 20 to 30 chapters depending on if i should continue or not.

this is inspired by klaroline from the vampire diaries but it will be quite different. and all of lucas' siblings are the same age as him except charlie. he is the oldest and everyone likes him the least bc he's a di-

i will not update for a looooong time bc i have decided i will only update when i finish all my chapters.

k love youuuuuu x