Chapter Two - Another Fan

AN: Hello Everyone! I am really happy to post this next chapter because someone very close to me is helping me write it! That's right! I have my own ghost writer. Haha. She is super amazing and is helping me out a great deal! She will be writing eveything that is in Harry's Point of view!! It means a lot to both of us when we get feedback on the story! I know it's pretty new but I hope to at least get five to ten votes on this chapter. If you like it the PLEASE vote. It means so much to me! I hope you enjoy this very interesting chapter. :) xoxoxo - Emmy and Morgan

Harry's P.o.v.

When I'd first walked into the coffee shop, my plan was to grab a quick cup of coffee, and make my way back to the hotel. But then I'd noticed the girl I'd ran into earlier sitting at a table by herself. I took the opportunity to truly apologize, and so I walked over and said hello.

I didn't expect for her to tell me she was a ghost. I practically choked on my drink.

'Great,' I'd thought at the prospect of another crazy fangirl.

I don't know how she'd pulled off the façade with everyone else in the shop, but there was no way I was having a conversation with a ghost. So, either she was crazy or I was going mad.

Maybe the stress of the tour was getting to me. The other day Niall turned down food, and Liam had told me he hadn't been sleeping well. Maybe everyone was a little out of it.

Or maybe she was just another fangirl trying to get my attention. On tour me and the boys have had our fair share of obsessed fans willing to do anything to meet us or get an autograph. Hiding in a trashcan and throwing themselves on stage are just a few examples. Don't even get me started on the mobs of people that try to swallow us up daily.

When she said she had no place to stay I'd offered her to come stay with me. I figured once we got away from the coffee shop, I could ask her to drop the act, give her an autograph and a picture, and send her on her merry way.

I held the door open for her on our way out, and she smiled thanking me.

I'll admit. She was cute. Her caramel hair fell in long waves to her shoulders, and her eyes were a dark brown. They shined in the sunlight, but they were missing something...as if they were empty.

"So...um...how long have you been a ghost?" I tried to make conversation. Maybe she was just troubled, and maybe longed for some sort of attention.

"Um, I'm not really sure exactly," she stated as we made our way through a crowd of people at a cross walk. "I just kind of...woke up this way...not being able to speak to other people..except for you of course. I think I was in a car accident..."

"A car accident?" I asked.

"Yes." She nodded sadly. This girl was a good actress.

"Was anyone else in the car with you?"

"My boyfriend. Ryan."

Lucky guy. But now she was pulling her boyfriend into the charade?

"Is he...like you?" Dare I ask.

She shook her head. "Oh no. He's fine." Of course he is. "I was the only one who was injured."

I was going to ask her another question, but we'd reached the hotel and I stopped at the lobby entrance.

She stared up at the building towering over us, and then looked at me eyebrow raised. "You live in a hotel? I thought you would have an apartment or something."

"Well, let's just say I move around a lot," I said as I pulled out my phone. I began to text Paul that I had a "fan situation." He usually helps out wit these sorts of things.