The Kill

The plan looked so simple but I knew it wouldn't be. This plan would test the loyalty of his inner circle which was the most important thing. "Black we're going to need your powers as a woman; you know what I mean." Riker said pointing to the map infront of us. 

"Sounds good," Black smiled mischeviously. 

Riker laughed, "Killer, as creater of this beautiful plan, you get lead this expedition but then again as Master you always will." He smiled and winked at me with that strange glint in his eye.

"Of course," I answer shortly, "Let's get this on the road. Hurry." 

"Sure thing. Max you will be the muscles; assisting in anything we need you to assist in." Riker finished facing the mountain of muscle across the table.

Max grunted and stood up to get the broad sword off the wall behind him. I followed his lead, standing up and walking towards the door of our underground lair. I climbed the set of stairs to emerge in an alleyway that has never been used for anything important...until now. I wait for the rest of the crew before heading out towards the street and from there to our destination. 

Perhaps I should explain though I'm not completely sure what I can explain. The plan was to murder someone. Before I hear screeches of horror at the fact that I would even suggest doing such a thing I have to say that they killed my mentor. The man who was like a father to me. This, oh, this is merely justice. 

Black entered first in her skin-tight black dress. Moments later she emerges; followed by a drunk Marcus, the target. She tapped her red nails on the side of her dress and clicked her way over to where I waited in the shadows of the alleyway.

We watched her approach with apprehension. I can almost feel my hands around his neck and the satisfying sound of him taking his last breath but no; I must control myself. Black leads him into the alley with a sly smile on her face. She seems to be gloating that she's the one that made this possible. 

"Come here sweets." She cooes smiling towards Marcus. He grunts in reply. 

We surround him in the dark just as Black kicks him in the stomach causing him to double over. Max leapts forward bringing the broad sword down on his neck.