Chapter one

Chapter one

POV Lydia

The doctor called me, it's my turn to do my chemotherapy. I don't like this, it's painful and my mother doesn't mind of this. During my rendezvous, she goes shopping in the street next to the hospital.
In fact, my mother isn't interested of what I do, she's not interested of me. She just need to please to her new husband, she doesn't care of the rest. Yes my parents are divorced and I can't see my father because he lives in France so the plane is too expensive for both of my parents.
During my chemotherapy, the doctor asks me questions as usual. It's always the same "Why you don't have friends?" "It's good to talk about your cancer with someone, isn't it?" "Why you don't go to school?"
And it's always the same answers "I don't know why people don't want to talk with me" "Yes it's good, but nobody is here" "I don't know, perharps because my mother is ashamed of me and my disease".
And all mondays I'm looking forward the end of the rendezvous. My doctor is nice, this isn't the problem, but her questions are embarassing. Today, because of my answers, she concludes that I'm in depression and, as always, I say "No I just don't need friend to talk with. Maybe my life is depressing but I'm not depressive". But today my doctor decides to give me medication, I don't know why. Never mind, it's the end of the rendezvous, I have to chat with the stranger quickly.
When I look at my phone, I saw 4 messages of the unknown person, I didn't think this stranger will mind of my game, but I don't have to focus on him because, it's obvious, when he will know my life, he will run from me.
I decide to look at the messages.
"You make me so crazy! Why you leave me like that?"
"Hey stranger girl, can you answer my questions?"
"Hello, I'm the stranger who play a game with you! Have you forget me?"
"So please can you answer my fucking questions!"
I decide to answer because if I don't he will become insane
"Hey, Obviously I remember! I just couldn't talk with you every day"
"Ho! You're back 😁"
"Yes! It's my turn! Well... First, I supposed that you're a boy because just boys can be crazy when you don't answer their messages. And my question is How old are you?"

POV Stiles

Okay! I will suppose that this girl is natural and that everything's okay, How did she find that I'm a boy?
"Yes I'm a boy🙀 I'm 18 and you?"
"Ho okay! I'm 16. Do you have a girlfriend?"
"So I suppose that you're in high school! Like me😎 This question seems a bit quick, it's the first time we talk and that's you're question? Are you serious?"
"The first rule of the game is answer questions of the other... So tell me"
"Ho okay yes I have a girlfriend, she's the best, I'm so in love😍"
"Okay! I hope I will see her after these 50 days. It's your turn"
"Where do you live?"
"I live Beacon Hills and you?"
"ARE YOU SERIOUS? I live in Beacon hills, so you should know me because  everyone know me in Beacon hills high school! In wich grade are you?"
"Hum... Unfortunately I don't go to school."
"Why?"
"This is my turn to ask one question! And I don't have any idea so you have to wait for your answer, sorry"
When she says that, I whisper a bit louder "No, shit!" and obviously I forgot that I'm in the refectory with my curious friends and my overprotective girlfriend, Malia. And the thing that I didn't want to happen, happened. Malia asks me "what's happenning babe?" So I found the first stupid pretext "I lost the level at my game and... That's all" whew! She believes me.
The bell ring to go in my mathematics class and I didn't have any news of my unknown girl.
_________________
Thanks to read my fanfiction about stydia! It's my first fanfiction so I hope you'll enjoy