Chapter two

POV Stiles

During this horrible mathematics' hour, my phone has vibrated, I supposed that's my unknown girl. I can't wait but Malia is next to me and she doesn't have to know this game. My phone vibrates again, but this time, I decide to see her message. Like I'm so lucky, when I put off my phone of my pants pocket, the teacher saw me and takes my phone and starts to read! Oh no! He reveals all my conversation to my class and asks me

"Who's my unknown girl?"

Quick Stiles! Try to have an excuse. But obvious, the first word who came out of my mouth is "Nobody"

The class stars to laugh except Malia who seems angry, too angry. And Ben, a guy in my class, to make things harder, says "Ha! I've read all the messages thanks to Mr Stone, so you accept yo play a game with a stranger girl? Hum... Interesting but tell me that Malia know that? Oh sorry, Malia seems angry, I think she wasn't aware of your new game!"

I didn't know that Ben was a bastard. But I decide to answer "I think she trusts me" Bad answer, she goes out of the classroom quickly with her best friend just behind her. Why she's overprotective like this? I hurry to go out to see if I can talk with her but the teacher doesn't give me the right.

I have to talk of this with the stranger girl, I have to keep my distance with her.

Tuesday morning

POV Lydia

I just woke up and saw that I have a new patch on my left leg because of my cancer. Anyway, I didn't watch my phone since yesterday and I have an idea for the unknown boy. I take my phone to text him but he already tells me something "We need to talk, without any questions, it is serious!"

"Okay, tell me"

I think he won't answers now because he is at high school but some minutes after, my phone ring.

"My girlfriend is jealous because of this game, I have to keep it secret now, so I propose that we can talk the evening when I'm at home"

"Oh... Okay, But why she's jealous? I'm just a girl who tries to have a friend to talk with"

"Malia is overprotective, but why you don't have friend?"

"Because humans are too stupid to accept the difference"

"Oh... But why are you different?"

"Skin cancer"

"Seriously? That's why you text me for the first time? I'm so sorry, but promise I won't leave you because of this"

"Yes, I'm serious, but don't be sorry, it's not a problem and thanks, you're not stupid xx"

"Sorry I have to go to school, I text you tonight when I come back home xxx"

"Have a good day :) xx"

__________________________________________________________

Sorry if this chapter is a bit short. Hope you'll enjoy!