Chapter three

POV Lydia

I'm so relieved, he accepts my disease but my awareness say that I don't have to focus on him a lot. I know him just since two days so he can be a nasty boy. I hope he is nice, in any case, he seems so nice and funny. No I can't say that I don't know him. Anyway, I need to sleep a bit.

When I wake up, it was five and a half pm. The first thing I thought is, the stranger will text me soon. I'm hungry so I decide to go downstairs to take some cookies. When I cross my mother and her husband, they ignored me, like all days. I decide to take my dinner and my medication to go upstairs but my mother asked me "Why your phone bill is more expensive than always?" so I decide to reveal the truth "I talk with a boy, like a friend"

"Who is this boy?"

"I don't know, I talk with him because we are getting well but we don't know the name of each other" I'm waiting a moral of my mother and my father-in-law.

"Are you serious? Do you think it's normal to do that, you are just 16, you are always a kid Lydia!"

"But why you don't want this? It's not you who said that I need friends to talk with?" And my father-in-law, appears to stand up for my mother, like always so I say "Anyway, I know you aren't interested by my life so why we are talking?" I run upstairs and start to sob, it's always the same, when I do something good she doesn't cares but when it something she doesn't agreed with, she shout.

Fortunately, the boy sends me a message "Hi! I have a question!"

"So ask me xx"

"How are you physically?"

"I send you a picture but you have to send me your face too!:)"

"*media*"

When I send my photo he doesn't answer.

POV Stiles

She is so beautiful, I mean, she is so cute with her eyes, I love her eyes. I don't know why people reject her, she is so funny and she is beautiful! I have to send a picture of me.

"*media*"

"You are nice, I will say that Malia is lucky ;) xx"

"Thanks! You are beautiful, I'm sure a boy will fall in love with you"

"Oh don't lie! Who want an ugly person with, in addition, a cancer? Lol xx"

"You have to be patient and the prince will come ;) xx"

"Perhaps, who know?"

"I think I've already seen you somewhere in Beacon Hills"

"It's possible, but I don't go out often, the most of the time, I go out to buy some biscuit"

"YES! I remember, don't you? I'm the boy who asks you where was ice-cream about one week ago"

"Is it you? The tall boy with a bit of beard?"

"Lol yes it's me"

"Okay, so I know your name (oops the game is over)"

"So what's my name?"

"Stiles Stilinski"

"And you are Lydia Martin"

"Yes it's me but how do you know my name? You are so scary sometimes"

"In the high school everyone knows you! The "girl who has no friend" but don't worry, I'm here now"