Amazing

Jakes point of view ( Morning)

I had woken up early and had made breakfast for me and Faith which is bacon, pancakes, eggs, and toast. Once Faith woke up I went up to her and kissed her then we sat there eating and stared at each other for a while. I had a surprise for Faith so I told her to get in the shower and get dressed. While I got dressed and combed my hair and everything. And when we at once are done we head out to the car and pull into a animal shelter. I open the door for her and we both go inside looking at all the pets I told her to go ahead and choose one. And she picks out this beautiful little yorky it had green eyes and had the colors black and brown.

Faiths point of view

Once I had seen the yorky I wanted her and she was so beautiful I just couldn't help it! I told Jake this is the one I want and he asked " What do you want to name her" I said Pegasus with a smile on my face. So it is official her name is Pegasus. And we both hugged each other I looked at my phone and I said oh crap! Jake says what is the matter? I said my mom wanted me home by 12 and its almost 11:40. So we ran to the cash register and buy what we need for the dog and then we ran out to the car as fast as we could! We got to my house and I got out of the car Jake started driving off then I walked into the house and I saw my mom had made lunch. I screamed for the living room, " Hi Mom, I'm home." She said hi back and I asked her how her day was at work and what she did. She said that she was tired out because two people were out so she had to do almost everything so she said she was going to take a nap in the bed room. And I took a nap the rest of the day also and the next day was school so I figured I would get some sleep.