Surprise

Jakes point of view ( 1 year later school is finished and they are in 12th grade but it is Summer)

I called up Faith and asked her if she would like to go on a date tonight and she said okay I also told her to dress fancy. But what she did know is that I was going to give her the most expensive surprise ever and she would keep it forever and always. Faith picked me up in her new sports car that her mom had gotten her for Faiths birthday. And we get to Chopsticks and pick our drinks and I told her to pick out anything she wanted no matter the price. We both finished eating and I get a small box out of my pocket and I got down on one knee.

Faiths point of view

He had gotten down on one knee and I was in shock and that's when he said, " When I first met you it made my life and I feel like I have known you forever and I want to spend the rest of my life with you till the day I die and I wanted to ask you will you marry me?" I started crying while saying yes and hugged him as tight as I was able to I was so happy and now I'm going to be the happiest woman alive. We drove back to my house and told her the news and she said," That's great guys I'm sure you guys will be very happy together."