Wedding Day

Faiths point of view (3 months later)

Today is our wedding and I have all my friends/bridesmaids and they are helping me get on my long beautiful dress that my mom wore whens she married my father before he died when I was 8 years old. But I to admit it was really pretty and amazing dress plus I'm her only daughter so. The flower girl is my niece and my only niece and she is 5 and she is so adorable. Anyway in 5 minutes I will be walking down the isle with my mother to go up and marry the man I love. Next thing I knew it was my turn to go up and as soon as I saw Jake I wanted to say hello handsome with a grin on my face but, if I did do that me and him would be embarrassed. When I get up there I stare at Jake the whole time and then the pastor asked me and do you Faith Meredith Phillips take Jake to be your loving husband and all the rest of the stuff that he says and I say I do. When we went on our honey moon that night we had another magical night but something was about to change.

Jakes point of view

The wedding was amazing and she looked so beautiful with that long dress and her hair but after that long kiss after we said our I do's I knew our lives would always have each other in it and I trusted him that he would protect me for the rest of my life. We went on our honey moon and we went on a plane at 8:00 and landed at 11:00 where we left from, but in Orange County, California it was 5:00 so there we ended but sleeping in California time 11:00 but that morning everything had changed after the most magical night of my life.

AUTHORS NOTE; I left you on a cliff hanger so that you guys will want me to write another book and it will b e coming out soon.