The Big News

Faiths point of view (Night after)

I had woken up in the morning feeling strange and ran to the store to get a pregnancy test I ran back to the hotel we where staying at and went into the bathroom next thing I knew I came out screaming IM PREGNENT JAKE!!!! He comes hugging me and saying this is great news while I'm crying tears of joy. I wen ton every social media I had and told them the big news and told them there will be a baby shower in 7 weeks from then. I was so happy that me and Jake were going to have a family! So I told Jake that we should start looking for a house I mean I'm working as a baby-sitter right now and at least get 20 dollars a week and he works with his dad with building houses and he gets about 30 dollars and I have my savings account and I also told him I could pick up a few extra baby-sitting. I set an appointment to go look at houses on Monday.

Jakes point of view

When she told me she was pregnant I was so happy for the both of us and we set a baby shower for next month. And we are going to look at houses on Monday. But the thing I had to tell her was that she might have to have her mom every once in a while have her mom watch the baby because of school which Faith called her mom and her mom said she would watch the baby until they got back to her house. And we were talking about everything and now we will be working our hardest for the baby and each other.