Chapter 3-Star Of The Show

Zoe's POV

"I'm away to meet Jim and Caspar," Joe says to me. My face drops. "Oh."

"Are you ok with that?" he asks me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I try and hold in all my feelings.

"Ok bye Zo," Joe says before jogging off. I let out a sigh. I guess I'll need to go to the library until form starts.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

I make my way to form on the way I bump into Anna, one of the girls in my form and who's part of the popular crew.

"Zoe?"

I look up at her. "Anna!"

"I never expected to see you here," she says.

"Me neither," I sigh.

"What's wrong?" she frowns.

"My brother ditched me for his friends."

"Oh that's terrible!" Anna replies.

"I know."

"Do you want to hang about with me? I was just going to wait outside form anyway," Anna explains.

"Oh, I was going to the library," I say.

"Oh ok," Anna says. She turns around. We head up to the library.

When we get there there's only two people there and the librarian.

"Good morning Anna," the librarian says. Anna smiles at her. "Good morning. Lovely day, isn't it?"

"It sure is."

Anna and me find a desk where we sit down at. Anna takes perfume out her bag and sprays some on her. "Do you want some?" she asks me.

"What type is it?" I ask her.

"Katy Perry," she replies.

"Oh I love that one," I say. Anna hands me the bottle and I spray a little on and hand it back to her. She puts it back in her bag then takes out a mirror and checks her makeup. She puts the mirror back in her bag and zips the bag shut. She puts her bag on the floor.

"So. Any gossip?" she asks me.

"Not that I can think of," I reply. "What about you?"

"Nah not really," she replies. "Do you know who my boyfriend is?"

"No."

"Ricky."

"Ricky Dillon?" I ask her, remembering who she sat next to in the canteen yesterday. She nods with a smile.

"Wow," I mouth.

"I know right," she says.

"You actually make a cute couple," I compliment her.

"You think so?" She screws up her face.

"Yeah," I nod.

"Most people don't agree," Anna says sadly.

"They're probably just jealous. Honestly, I'm not even joking," I say.

"Aww thanks," she replies, not expecting that at all.

"I don't go out with anyone," I tell her.

"Well obviously it is your third day here," she answers.

"But I do have a tiny crush on this guy that I met one time before coming to this school and I think he likes me too," I say to her, wondering if I should tell her or not, but I just go for it anyway.