Chapter 7-Time To Move On

Zoe's POV

I sit at English; Where the Geek Crew are. They all seem so happy to see me.

"Oh My God Zoe," Gigi says. "Louise told me you're permanently staying in this crew, well for now anyway. Is that true?"

I nod.

"Yes!" Gigi says. I giggle.

"This crew is much better for you anyway," Trisha says.

"Yeah I know right," Jenna says. "I sometimes go there but they are all now being dicks. Well, the boys are, the girls aren't being dicks."

"Yeah, I know." I say. Louise and Anna enter.

"Hi guys," Louise greets us.

"Hi guys," Anna greets us also.

We all greet them back. Lisa signals me to come over to where her and Shane are sitting. I stand up. Louise looked worriedly at me.

"Zoe!"

"Don't worry, I'm only going over here to see Lisa and Shane," I reassure her. She nods then turns to everyone else.

"Hi," I greet them.

"Hey," Shane replies.

"Hi Zoe," Lisa greets me back.

"What is it?" I ask them.

"We heard that Gabby is joining our group," Lisa explains.

"Gabby Lindley?"

Lisa nods. "She has a crush on Caspar Lee."

"Does she? Oh, I didn't know that," I reply. Shane and Lisa frown at me. "Isn't that funny?"

"No. Why would that be funny?" I ask them.

"Don't you know about Caspar?" Lisa asks me.

"What about Caspar?"

"That he has a crush on you," Shane whispers. My eyes open wide with shock. Caspar likes me?! Wait, so Joe likes Caspar's sister and Caspar liked Joe's sister (aka me) ? What the fuck.

"I never knew that," I say to them.

"Oh," Lisa says, looking worriedly at Shane.

"I thought you knew. Everyone knows about it," Shane says. Lisa nods at me.

"No, I never knew until now. Wow."

"He's planning to ask you out, but only if you like him back," Shane says.

"Mm, let me think about it. But I feel like Caspar's more of a brother to me or a best friend than a boyfriend," I explain.

"I know what you mean," Lisa replies.

"But would you say yes if he asked you?" Shane asks me.

"I don't know, let me think it through first," I say to them. They both nod. Out of nowhere Gabby comes along. "Hi everyone."

We all greet her back.

"I'll talk later," I whisper to Shane and Lisa. They nod as I rush on over to Louise and Anna.

"What was that all about?" Louise asked me.

"Lisa and Shane are good friends of mine. We were just chatting," I tell her.

"Oh ok," Louise replies, probably not believing me. Gabby sits next to Anna.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

At lunch me and Louise go to the library for ten minutes. Louise wants a talk with me without anyone being there.

"What is it?" I ask her suspiciously.