Nothing changes? Everything does...

"Sam! We need to talk..." Samantha, my best friend and Ben's new girlfriend, and I was sitting in my room. I told her that it was an emergency. "I'm here! What's going on?" I turned around, with tears in my eyes. "I'm pregnant, Sam. I'm pregnant!" She started laughed and crying with me. She hugged me and sat me down in the couch. "Is it Cam's?" I nodded. "He has my virginity, so of course it's Cam's." She giggled and clapped. "When are you going to spill the beans?" I shook my head. "I don't want to tell him until I get a gender from my doctor." She shook her head. "He's going to notice, Marilyn! Telling him now will eliminate problems that will be here in the future..." Them we heard keys ruffle outside. "Honey, I'm home." Cam walked into my room. "What's going on?" He looked concerned. "Cam, I'm pregnant..." He got on his knees and kissed my stomach. Ben walked and and Sam told him the news. He then called Danny, who of course, called everyone else. Everyone came over and was so happy. I smiled as everyone kissed and cradled me and my stomach. It was so sweet of them. They decided to split all of the bills and payments and shit. I giggled as Danny and Ben danced and laughed. "You got a gender?" I shook my head. "Not until next week, no." They all nodded. They decided to go to they're homes and Stikcam. While Cam, me, and our new addition get some sleep.