Get off your knees, Cam...

When we got home, I fell and slept on the bed. I was so exhausted. I had to impress my boyfriend's parents, go to pick up Cam from a bar. He was drunk, so he wanted to have sex. We had sex, and now I'm here. Asleep, as Cam is pulling off the condom. "That...Was...Amazing!" He laid down next to me, and cuddled up with me.

*Next morning...*

"...Well, why the fuck are you telling me?! You sould've kept it to yourself, you cunt!" I heard Cam screaming into his phone. It must've woke me up. "...Bye, you fucking asshole!!!" He hung up and threw his phone at the wall. "What's wrong?" He sat me on the bed. "Never talk to Ben again!" I jumped out of my skin. I nodded. "Ben just called and told me that he had a sex dream about you, and that he has feelings for you." I sighed. I knew it. "It's now or never..." He mumbled to himself. Cam got on his knees. "Get off your knees, Cam..." He pulled out a ring, and I laughed. "Will you marry me?" I cried and nodded. He kissed me, and I cried more when he put the engagement ring on my finger. "Let's go!" He pulled my the Doors shirt, red jeans, and combat boots. "Okay!" I took a shower and got ready. I got out. He pulled me to him. "Ah, Mrs. Liddell. What took you so long?" I chuckled and kissed him. We walked out the door, and went looking for homes and wedding venues.