Are you with me or are you on your own?

The guys just drove with me to my apartment and Karla, my best friend, is going to freak the fuck out! I walked into the apartment, and Karla hugged me. "I was worried about you. What took you so long?" The guys, one by one, walked in. Danny, Ben, Sam, James, and lastly, Cam. Cam kissed my cheek and stood with the guys. Karla started fan girling and screaming. Everyone started laughing at her, and she calmed down. "Explain." I nodded and told her everything. The club, Cameron, the scars he saw, him helping me, and she was just mesmerized by the day I had. "You see, stripping has its upside." I chuckled and introduced her to the guys and she automatically drooled over Danny and he kissed her cheek. She grew bright red and all of us laughed. I think Danny has someone to take care of now. Cam said he has something to ask me, so we went up to my room. "What's the matter, Cam?" He sat in my bed next to me. "I don't want you to go cutting yourself. I-I love you, and I don't want to see scars on your body. Anymore." I nodded. He lifted my face, and slightly pressed his gentle lips to mine. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I kissed him, and nodded. When we told them, Ben started to pout. "Don't worry, Ben. I still love you." He kissed my cheek, and I laughed. So they blasted Skrillex and we had a little party with Jack and Monster.