Hear me now...

I woke up to breakfast. Cam, fully clothed, walked in and handed me bacon and pancakes. "For being outstanding in bed..." He handed me the plate. I chuckled. "You're not so bad yourself." He took the plate out of my hands. "Get dressed." I got up and wrapped the silk blankets around me. "For what?" He grabbed my cleanest, not trashy, outfit. "You're meeting my parents in an hour..." I sprung up and got into the shower. After my shower, I put on my dress that Cam picked out, my black stilettos, and my plugs, so my ear wasn't all out. I put on my lightest makeup and took off my band bracelets, and put on some gold ones. One I finished, I walked and saw Cam. He looked so different. A bow tie, collar shirt, jeans, and his regular boots. "Oi! Ravishing!" He came up behind me. "If we weren't meeting my parents today, I'd rip you dress off with my bare hands." He whispered. "Mm...." I turned around and kissed him and we walked out of my apartment door.

*2 hours later*

I've been doing good. His father seemed impressed. His mother and I are going out for coffee next week. They really seemed to like me. "Oi! My son! You've got a keeper!" His father said. I laughed along with them. When I told them how we met, they were okay with my past. I told them about my psychotic label, they loved to see someone so upbeat about a horrible past. 

*1 hour later*

"Thank you for dinner, mum." I gave her a hug. "Don't mention it sweetheart. Just keep my son out of trouble." I nodded and walked to the car. Cam came to the car. "They just told me that they love you." "Yay! That';s what I was shooting for..." We drove into the moonlight and talked about this evening.