~ Kill The Authority Part 1 ~

Tatsumi stared down a Aria's now cold and lifeless body. So frail. So useless.
Was it cruel to kill such a young girl with pretty eyes? But they had been like well crafted daggers. Pretty to look at. Dangerous to be near.
Dakota stared at her body with much the same look as he.
They had succeeded in their mission. Killing the darkness.
The girl reminded her of one of her past once.
Lilac eyes of that of a rhododendron flower.
Knarled brown roots for hair. Pretty and wild.
But evil.
Shanti had been her name. Shanti's eyes were powdered with poison.
Like the devils poison that had killed Dakota's sister.
Lavina.
"Let's return home." Akame grunted.
"Come with us." Leone beckoned to Tatsumi.
But there words were blurred to Dakota as she walked behind them. Memories of her past flooded her thus causing to be a distraction. She put Gold Dragon away, lacing it in its hold strapped to her back, along with Silvertongue.
They soon rejoined with the others. Lubbock glanced quizzically at the brown haired boy known as Tatsumi.
"It seems he's with us now. For now at least. Don't try convince Leone otherwise. Its her choice and no one ever changes her mind." Daki spoke out softly to him noticing his gaze. "True enough, he may prove to be a valuable asset."
"If you agree to it Daki-Chan then it must be right that he is to join us. " Lubba whispered back in reply and then turned around walking alongside him, his cloak flowing behind him, lightly brushing across the brown of the soil , the torn up remains of the grass.
When they got back to the base of Night Raid, the night sky was no longer an indigo blue but instead a pitch black. Like the darkness of Aria's soul had floated up into the sky.

Akame started up a fire and set up a large stick hovering above it, a piece of meat attached. She turned it slowly at one end, gradually cooking it.
The long locked female had barely spoken.
Leone being quick and eager dragged Tatsumi off to show him around the place.
Dakota slowly shifted over to the black and blood red clothed young woman who's demon sword lay across her lap over her skirt.
She sat to the log beside her.
"He doesn't have much of a choice now. I don't know if it was right for him to come here." Akame said out of the blue looking towards Daki, crimson eyes fastening with blue.

"Leone seems to have taken a great liking to him. Perhaps she will make him stay and then we won't have to kill him. " Came her reply, turquoise tinted optics blinking slowly.

"She isn't always wise in what she does." Akame sighed softly.

"Maybe he will want to stay. There's something about him that I'd like to further explore." The white haired female said gently.

"I'm unsure but you read deeply into situations and people, isn't that so Dakota? So, if you're not feeling as I then perhaps this won't turn out bad." She murmured and then unhinged the meat from the stick. She took a large chunk out of it with her teeth. It was then in that moment a horse could be heard cantering through the forest, hooves clamping on the ground. A cloaked woman apon its back made its way into view. She had short silver hair. An eyepatch laced over one violet eye. And a mechanical arm. It was general Najenda.

Dakota smiled apon her arrival while Akame just simply looked to her, her mouth still stuffed with food.
"Boss! You're back!" Leone suddenly appeared behind Dakota, grinning widely.
Najenda got off her horse and joined them, sitting down. She lit her pipe and took a drag out of it, smiling at them. "I presume the misson went accordingly to plan? All well?"

"Yes. Plus a potential new member." Dakota answered.
Her voice seemed to echo in the silence, over the flickering embers of the fire.