Bad Day

Jungkook's P.O.V

Don't look, don't look, don't--fuck, too late. Lifting my head I turned to look at The Wolf. She was slumped against her chair with her legs wide open. She wasn't wearing the schools uniform, instead she was wearing ripped skinny jeans and a loose red tank top, with the words Lunar written on it in white. She had red and white converse on. Her hair was black and long, she had a pale light brown skin and she seemed tall.

Her hair was covering her face so I couldn't see what she looked like.

She must have noticed me staring because she looked at me. The only thing I was looking at were her eyes, Her eyes were gorgeous. Her eyes were a dark brown but they were bright. Its was as if you could see the whole galaxy in them. I kept staring into her eyes mesmerized when she finally spoke up.

"Why's this burnt potato looking at me?" Asking no one in particular. "What's his problem, and I never seen him before?" A guy looked at her and then at me and answered for her, "He's the new student, he moved here a few days ago." The Wolf, probably not interested muttered "oh." She looked back at me with a cold glare and said "Yo, geek-a-leek, quit staring, you remind me of a creepy puppet." And the whole class snickered.

I blushed a bright pink and looked away. She just called me geek-a-leek, and she said I looked like a creepy puppet. Why do I have to be so creepy at times?

"N-Naori, you shouldn't be rude." Muttered the teacher and Naori's gaze locked on her. "Did you guys hear that? The fat witch can actually speak!" She said in fake enthusiasm. The whole class erupted into laughter but I felt like I was the only one who knew how the teacher felt.

The teacher looked flustered and kept stuttering. That's when I remembered that I had this annoying overgrown rabid beast, for all of my fucking classes. Fuck my life.

I know I didn't say that aloud but I felt like I did when Naori's gaze instantly whipped in my directions and it felt like she could see right through me. Ugh, quit staring, you remind me of a creepy doll. I mocked her in my head with a high pitched voice.

For some reason Naori looked flustered and blushed.

I raised my hand and the teacher looked up and me and asked "Yes?" I mumbled that I had to use the bathroom but the teacher didn't hear. "I need to go to the bathroom." I shouted over the loud noise of students messing around and she allowed me to go.

And what do you know, the bell rang right when I got to the door but the teacher made everyone sit down and finish reading. I snickered and ran down the hallways, accidentally bumping into people. I even made a teacher spill their coffee all over their shirt, but instead of helping clean it up, I burst out laughing and walk away with sass. = ̄ω ̄=

I'm was in a hurry to go to the bathroom. The late bell rang for my second period and I rushed to finish my business. Then again, I got lost because I wasn't thinking clearly, and after 15 minutes, I finally reached the classroom door.

I swung it open for a grand entrance and walked in all high and mighty. That's when I realized everyone was just staring at me and I wanted to disappear eternally.