Worst Teacher Ever

Naori's P.O.V

The class started screaming and it must have irritated the 'teacher' because he pointed the gun upwards and shot the ceiling and screamed for everyone to shut up.

The class quieted down but I could hear muffled crying and looked around. The girl that had fainted was Betty.
Pfft, bitch can't even handle a tattoo.

"Anyone make a sound and I'll blow your shitty little head off." He yelled. He looked away to stare at Geek-a-leek. I took that moment to toss my phone to the nearest kid and mouthed Call the police.
They nervously nodded and did what they were told.

I yelled my loudest so that the 'teacher' didn't hear the kid calling for help. "What? Can't handle the fact that your wife doesn't like you? It would be a shame if I accidentally messaged this to someone." I took out my fake phone and twirled it around.

The teacher looked over at me and yelled his response, obviously knowing who that someone was. "He didn't deserve her, I did, he used her and played her like a fool." He screamed red face and angry.

Even though I'm pretty sure no one else heard it, the sounds of sirens were coming from a distance.

Geek-a-leek stirred and the teacher grabbed him by the neck and pointed the gun at his head. Entirely confused Geek-a-leek looked at the gun and then at me, and everything seemed to come back to him.

I flinched forward and glared at the Viper. That did not go unnoticed by the Viper and he grinned. "Is this you're little boyfriend you use to always talk about?"

"Don't hurt him." I growled menacingly and looked at the kid I tossed my phone to, he nodded and I looked back at the Viper. "What if I do?" He said and I took a step forward as he sniffed Geek-a-leeks neck.

"He smells good, I wonder how he would taste?" He licked his neck and then I saw his fangs. I lurched forward and ripped the guy away from Geek-a-leek. I pushed Geek-a-leek away and turned towards the guy.

The guy growled and shot me but missed. He threw a punch at me and hit me in the stomach. He got a few more punches after that. Your probably thinking, Omg, he's gonna beat the shit out of her. No,No my friend, I'm just stalling until the cops gets here.

I could finish this guy off in a flash, but since people are here, I would look like a psycho.

I blocked his punch and delivered a few off my own. Three in the stomach and five in the face. Knocking him over, confused and dazed.

The Viper got back up and lunged forward, I stepped out of his way and tripped him making him fall on the floor, face first. I sat on top of him and pulled his arms behind his back and whispered in his ear so that no one heard him. "You are in the Lunar Wolf territory, you dare trespass and make a big deal out of it, Your leader should be expecting a video soon." And right when I was done, the cops burst in and looked at the scene.

But I was gone in a flash, jumping out the window of the 6 story building. The kids didn't see where I had gone, their normal eyesight couldn't keep up.

All they know is that I had tackle the guy and suddenly disappeared.

Landing softly on my feet, I looked back up to the window, only to see Geek-a-leek stare down at me surprised. I waved at him and headed towards the woods nearby. There was no way he could have seen that, but then again, its Jungkook, he's not normal.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Jungkook's P.O.V

'What the hell was that?' One moment Naori was there and the next thing he knows, there was a flash that zap across the room and out of the window.
He ran to the window and saw that Naori was on the ground, not even hurt. She looked up at him and Jungkook stepped back a little.

She waved up at him and started running towards the woods, at a very quick pace.

Did that really happen?