Chapter Four

A/N: This will be the outfit she wears!

Kishi's side

     I woke up with a start and I saw someone had put a blanket on me. Then I realized the box was still out. Everything was still there it looked like. I looked over to the bed and Su was gone. Today was her day off but she knows better then to just run off. I flip the covers off me and run out to the lounge.

     "Good morning Mamo, " Baba said with a smile but it vanished when he saw my face.

     "Dammit! I was hoping she was at least with you, " for in fact, all the bidders were here.

     "Where's Su, " Kisaki asked.

     "That's what I'm trying to figure out, " I exclaimed.

     I pulled out my cell phone but the door to the penthouse swung open and I almost dropped my phone. My sister stood there in a white off the shoulder top and a dark jean jacket cut off with a ripped back, her jeans were a dark color and black boots. Her hair was cascading down her shoulders and it looked as though she just went to the hair salon. She smiled and said, "Hello Nii-san. I'm sorry that I ran out, but I wanted to shop!"

     Something was wrong. Something was very wrong. Her grey eyes sparkled brightly and and she tilted her head and with a confused expression said, "Nii-san, are you alright?"

     "Y-yeah. Sis would you mine cooking? I'm hungry."

     She smiled brightly once more and said, "Hai!"

     She bounced off into the kitchen and when I knew she was out of ear shot I said, "Everyone stay on guard."

     "Kishi,  Su is Su. She's being the same she is, " Eisuke said.

     "No she's not. I know something is wrong. Very wrong."

     "No Kishi is write Boss. Su is different, " Baba said.

      "Okay, then what do we need to do, " Ota said.

     "First you can stop pretending you don't know what is wrong. Guess I blew it. But I was a little angry, " Su walked out with a gun in hand and I realized my gun was missing.

     "Whoa, " Eisuke whispered.

     "Sor, don't make me pull the trigger, " Su warned glaring at the mobster who in fact had his gun in hand, "drop it Oh. Or I'll have to hurt you."

     Su pointed the gun at the back of Eisuke's head. Never once had I seen Eisuke lose it all. He looked scared. Which, I was scared. Soryu took out both his guns and rested them on the table. Su pointed the gun at Baba and said, "Baba, I want you to be a good boy and dial a number for me."

     She tosses a phone at Baba and I realize that it was her actual phone and she was wearing his necklace. Baba looked at her and I said, "Smash the phone! He can't find out!"

      "Baba,  if you listen to my brother I'll never forgive you for crushing my memorys."

     For once Baba didn't look like he knew what to do. He looked in between us and suddenly Eisuke took the phone and smashed it. My sister looked shocked and she said, "God your an idiot Ichinomiya. Thank god that's a replica."

     She pulled out the real one and smirked, "Breaking my heart."

     She flipped it open and walked to Baba and say on his lap still holding gun in hand and said, "Smash my real phone a bullet goes through everyone."

     He nods and takes the phone,  "Who do I dial?"

     "My boyfriend.  Tell him to come to Tres Spade up in the penthouse."

     And that happened. She took the phone back and got up. She leaned against the window and said, "I'm sorry to be hostile, but I know everyone knows my past and lied to me. I'm hurt. I'm even angry at you Kishi. Morgan is not going to be please at all when he see's me."

     "Sis, please. I only did this because I didn't want to lose you! I can't lose you again."

     Su looked away. I knew she was mad. It was an hour later and finally they arrived. I looked up defeated.

     "What did you want Mamoru?  Trying to tick me off for using Su's phone, " Morgan was ticked to say the least.

     I looked away.

Su's side

I was so happy to finally hear the one that I loved return. I came out of the coroner smiling.

     "You know Morgan,  your going yo pop a blood vessel."

     Morgan looked up and his eyes widen. I walked over to him and i said, "I missed you."

     I kissed him. Morgan pulled me close and we pulled apart and I said, "Let's get out of here. I missed you. Don't worry about them."

     I looked to the others and Morgan held me close and his eyes were narrowed. Kishi looked at us. He was destroyed it seemed like. I almost felt bad. Almost.

     "Please don't leave Su. Don't leave me alone again."

     I sighed and said, "No. I'm leaving. I'm going back where I belong. I never want to see you again Kishi. I never want to."

     "Your mad. And I know you are."

      I giggled and smiled as I said, "You'd like me to be mad at you Nii-san, but I won't give you that satisfaction. I won't give that to you."

     "Be angry at me! Spit venom at me! Tell me how much you hate me, " Kishi cried out.

     I smiled and hugged my brother, "I love you Nii-san. Good bye."

     I left with the guys. I was with my family. I got in thd passenger side of the Koenigseg Area and once Morgan slipped in I sat in his lap like I used to. I smiled snuggling into his chest breathing in his scent.

     "I'm not letting you go again."

     I looked up to him as he sped out of Tres Spade, "I don't ever want you to."