Chapter Seven

Morgan's side

     I let out a low growl. What the hell was he doing here?!

     "Su! I'm so mad at you guys," Jinx exclaimed as she threw herself at Su who welcomed her hug. I looked at Jinx, "Why the hell did you bring him here?"

     "Morgan, he wants-"

     "I'm here on my own will. I'm not bugged or nothing. I missed Su. I didn't understand what had happened. In fact no one has even bothered to tell me what happened. Please I just want to know Su. That's all. I'll leave if you would like me to then I will, but I might be stubborn."

     My eyes narrowed and I opened my mouth to speak, but Su took my hand and she said, "Baba, why would you seek me out when I have no desire to be seeked?"

     "I don't understand. I promise I don't know what has happened. Your words, before you left the house, I'm sure everyone knows my past. What past? Kishi never even said anything about you tell he brought you here. You are so different now."

     I looked to Su. She looked up to me. I squeezed her hand gently and she smiled up at me, then she looked to Baba and said, "Soon Baba. Very soon. I'll give you call."

     I didn't like the fact he looked excitied, but I'd go along with whatever Su felt comfortable with. I looked over to Russell and nodded. If Su felt she could trust Baba then we could, but I would watch him close. I looked to Russell and we exchanged a nod.

     "As long as you say no word to anyone you are welcomed. Russe will give you a ride back to town. Everyone else, do as you please."

     "Girls night tonight! Su, Jinx! We rolling tonight!"

     With a quick glance to me we shared a kiss and then she got in the car with Jinx and right before the girls took off Luna popped her head out of the window and said, "Nate. Let's catch up soon alright?"

     We all look to Nate who nodded and with that the girls lined up then sped off. We all whistled over to Nathan who couldn't stop blushing. We all followed together to drop off Baba. We all watched him then took off. I couldn't get this weird feeling out of my system. We eventually separated and as I arrived home I laid down on my bed and looked up to the ceiling. I ended up falling asleep.

Baba's side

When I was riding in Russells fast car I couldn't help, but notice the Sirius weren't that bad. Sure, a few illegal street races, maybe some other things, but they were great guys. Sure, I was seen as an enemy and probably will be until I show them what I'm really worth. After being dropped off I decided to do research on each Sirius racers. Morgan I could barely find anything on. Before I realize it, it's already midnight. Just as I am ready to lie down I hear my door open to my room. I exit my room and suddenly I hear, "Hello Baba."

     I whirled and I see Morgan. Eduardo and Nathan with him. I take a few steps back. Sure, bring the most two intimidating people on your team. Morgan sat on the couch and I said, "What are you doing here? How did you get in my room?"

     Morgan, "I don't trust you at all Mitsunari. At first I thought you'd be fine to trust,  but I don't think I can. I don't like how she's happy to see you. Tomorrow, at noon, we're coming. Be outside the hotel asap. Now, I came here to tell you, prep you if that's right. Su, is about to tell you her past. Sure, not all past are filled with rainbows and sunshines, but her story will make your skin crawl. She trust you Baba, but I don't. You can't convince her to stay at the hotel. I won't lose her do you understand Mitsunari? I'm willing to do anything to keep Su! So watch yourself Mitsunari."

     I could see in Morgan's eyes that he truly loved Su with all his heart and that he'd be willing to do anything for her. But I desperately had to know something, "Morgan, why did you come here to warn me?"

     "To tell you the truth even I'm unsure of myself."

     He stood up and I said, "Wait! Morgan! I wanna see what you see! I wanna understand what's it like. I wanna understand you guys. "

     He smiled and said, "Come on then Mitsunari."

     We left the hotel and when we exitied I saw all of the racers, but the girls were missing.

     "Why is he here," Russell spoke.

     "Everyone relax. Drive. Drive on tonight. Mitsunari, get in the car."

     I got in the passenger side of his car. Sure enough as we started moving, my mind just quieted. There was no music...no racing....no nothing. I sat there. I was enjoying myself. I just sat there. Was this what Su felt? I looked to Morgan. He wasn't tense, nervous, angry. No, none of the above. In fact he smiled. I looked around. The guys stuck close to Morgan. The streets were cleared. No one showed recklessness. My mind was blank. I slowly relaxed. I must have fallen asleep. When I woke up I felt a hand touch my forhead. I looked to see none other than Su. She smiled and said nothing. Why would they treated so bad? Su...I'm a lost child. What should I do?

A/N: Sorry if it was a pointless chap, let let me know your thoughts please! Loves!