Chapter Nine

Baba's side

I was driven back to the hotel by the woman named Luna. Nathan was behind us. I looked to Luna and said, "Is it possible that I could ask you a question?"

"It is not possible. I don't know you well enough."

She smiled and then we arrived to the hotel and she said, "Bye."

I thanked her and got out. That was a short and awkward coversation. The deal between myself and the racers was that I would talk to Eisuke about making a deal with them. All they wanted was more connections. I have a written document made by Morgan himself stating he would not interfere with anything of Eisuke's if they made the deal. Past that I had no idea what it said. I walked into the hotel and saw it was just getting into daylight. God I'm exhausted. Hopefully Eisuke is still asleep. Just as I was bout to exit the lounge Eisuke came descending down from the stairs. Dammit.

"Boss, can we talk? It's really important."

"What the hell is wrong with you Baba? You look exhausted. Where were you last night. Ota had a search out for you."

"Sorry, look. We need to talk right now. In private."

Eisuke and I went up to his room and we started down and I handed him the document and he said, "What's going on Baba?"

"Look, last night I got to see Su."

"SU?! Is she alright?"

"Look, Morgan's wants to make a deal with you. And if you do then maybe we can see Su! Look at the document. I watched him make it."

"Go and get everyone. Except Kishi. He's not right, right now."

I nodded and got everyone gathered except Kishi. I was worried for him. As we all met back I told them about Su's past. Su had given me permission. Eisuke leaned back in his seat looking at the document.

"He wants to meet him at the Club Sirius. It says I can only bring one person with me."

"Take me with you boss. Please. They know my face and Su will be more comfortable."

"As much as I'd like to see Su, Baba is right," Ota admitted.

"Very well. Baba, you might want to go and take a nap. It'll be a while before we go," Eisuke said.

I nodded and went to bed. It's been a long day. Later that night Eisuke and I went to Club Sirius. As we walked in we were escorted to the middle of the room. It was packed. Music was playing loud and Eisuke and I stayed close to one another. Suddenly laughter filled the room and everyone looked up and cheered as Morgan showed up. His arms crossed and Su right by his side. Morgan saw us and he spoke, "Welcome to Club Sirius! Continue to party on!"

He nodded at us to come up and Eisuke and I made our way through the swarm of bodies. As we came up, the song Sexy Bitch played by David Guetta and Akon played, though after the doors of a room we walked into shut behind us, the music disappeared. My skin just crawled. Literally. All the racers were gathered there and Morgan said, "Welcome Mr. Ichinomiya and Baba. Please have a seat."

"No thank you. I'd rather get this business meeting over with," Eisuke said.

"Tch, he just got here and he's going to be rude," Eduardo barked.

I sighed. Come on let's just catch a break, "Eduardo, there uncomfortable. He doesn't mean anything by it. In fact he's very formal and will not cheat you out of any deals."

Thank you Su! Morgan looked at us and he said, "Very well. Do you agree to all the terms?"

"I have questions. Why do you want in on my auction?"

"To be honest I'm looking for something. It's very important to me."

What is he looking for I wonder? Morgan stood and he said, "Also, if you agree to everything, then your whole hotel is under protection of the Sirius. You will be taken under our wing, but if anything is to be broken then the contract is useless and your hotel will be destroyed. So, any questions?"

"No. I agree to all the terms."

Morgan smiled and Eisuke shook hands with him. This deal has gone too smoothly. I don't like it. Even though the room was sound proof, you could feel the vibration, but it had stopped. What? Just as if my mind predicted, Morgan got up and when he opened the door his head turned around so fast I thought he get whiplash, "Thomas, get Mr. Ichinomiya and Baba out of here and I want you to stay near the hotel at all times. Do you understand?"

Thomas nodded and Jinx said, "I'll go with Thomas!"

Morgan nodded and Eisuke and I were escorted out, but before we were gone I looked to Su and said, "We'll see you right? You'll come to the hotel?"

Su smiled and said, "We'll see Baba. We'll see."

We were escorted out and for safety, Eisuke and I were separated. I got put in Jinx's car while Thomas was with Eisuke. Please be alright Su.

Su's side

We all descended out the door and Morgan was not happy, "Alan! You better explain right now why your here!"

"I heard Eisuke Ichinomiya was here and I wanted to say hi and make a deal," Alan said matter of fact.

Morgan groaned. Alan drove a dark purple Lexus Ifa. Fuzzy was not too far behind as she walked in with the twins Tom and Colin along with her brother Dozzy. Fuzzy drove a hot pink Dodge charger, the twins drove red and green Porches. Dozzy drove a white McLaren. After Morgan had to deal with the stubborn Alan the party resumed and I called up Thomas and Jinx told them it was all fine. I hugged Morgan from behind and he said, "God, why does Alan have to give me a headache?"

I giggled and said, "It's okay."