b͟͞u͟͞c͟͞k͟͞b͟͞e͟͞a͟͞k͟͞

кιαиα ∂ιggσяу

"Kay, where'd you go in a hurry," Harry asked worriedly.

I looked away from his beautiful green eyes.

"Saw Kayla and Theo snogging," I answered.

I heard the boys pretend to gag.

"Kayla's with that Slytherin," Cedric asked as he joined us.

I nodded.

"They've ditched classes too," I said.

"Kayla's with who," Christian asked joining us.

"Theo," I replied.

"He's a Slytherin," Christian asked. "Don't fancy her with him."

"No one does," Cedric chuckled.

"Shh. Don't say that out loud or his Father will hear about this," I chuckled.

We entered the Great Hall and sat together. Ernie, Lucas and Jace sitting besides us as well.

"How was classes munchkin," Cedric asked.

"Terrible," I replied.

Hermione nodded in agreement.

"Divination was a lousy lesson, lousier than Arithmancy," Hermione complained.

I nodded in agreement.

"Arithmancy? You two didn't go to Arithmancy," Ron huffed.

"Who's dying this year," Lucas chuckled.

Christian's eyes widened.

"Dying," he asked.

"The professor has a knack for predicting deaths which never come true. So who is it this year," Jace said.

"Harry and I," I answered.

The boys rolled their eyes.

"Typical, she goes after the ones who have a knack for adventure," Ernie chuckled.

"Harry, you haven't seen a great black dog anywhere have you," Jake asked lowly.

"Yeah, I have," Harry answered. Damn it. "I saw one the night I left the Dursley's."

Jake and Ron's forks fell to their plates. I was about to bite into my sandwich until I saw Kayla and Theo walk in hand in hand. I lost my appetite.

"I'm not hungry anymore," I groaned.

"What's wrong," my older brothers asked in unison.

"She looks so much like me minus the hair and she's snogging that dweeb.. and it just looks wrong because it looks like I'm snogging the dweeb," I gagged.

Harry gently patted my back.

"It'll be okay," Harry chuckled.

"Back to the conversation, the dog was probably a stray right babe," Hermione asked Cedric.

Cedric nodded in agreement.

"You don't just see a grim Hermione, my uncle saw one and died 24 hours after," Ron hissed.

"We aren't going to die Ronald, I swear," I snapped.

Hermione and I stormed out of the castle and walked out to Care of Magical Creatures. Hagrid was waiting for his class at the door of his hut. He stood in his moleskin overcoat, with Fang the boarhound at his heels, looking impatient to start.