Chapter five

Anetta saw a cool looking mark on the handle of the gun. Anetta saw jace fighting the demons and Anetta was stering at jace for a long time just watching his moves were sexy to her. Summer asked Anetta "do you like him?". Anetta didnt answer summer because a demon came close to her and she pull out her cool looking marked gun and shot the demon dead and so therefore the demon diappeared. So the shadowhunters asked Anetta is she could fight with them because the shadowhunters saw Anetta have pretty interesting moves that they could use to fight off the demons. Anetta said of couse but only looking at jace. Anetta said to summer that "jace is sexy as hell!". Anetta started fighting until isabelle said to summer and her rest of her friends "This could go alot faster if you and your friends could pitch in and help us fight" only looking at Summer. So Summer said to the shadowhunters we don't have any weapons to fight with. Isabelle said that "each of you grab a mortal sword out of the shadowhunter van. Summer and her friends besides anetta walked over the van and grab a mortal sword but when summer grab the mortal sword it burned her hand because its only used for shadowhunters only. Summer yells out isabelle name and said "please come over hear right now!!!". Shortly after a while isabelle came over to where the shadowhunter van and said "what's the problem?". Summer said " when i touch and picked up the mortal sword it burned my hand sevearly!" . Isabelle said " right right right i forgot to mark you and your friends with a very very special rune that humans won't die from or won't get hurt real bad". Isabelle pulled out her nice looking red stele and began marking summer with the special rune and finally when she got finish marking Summer and all of her friends with the special rune except Anetta. Summer and her friends picked up the mortal sword amd then Summer said " it didn' burn this time". Summer and her friends and including the shadowhunters were fighting for a long time until all the demon were gone. Jace yelled out " the fight is over and nice job".