Chapter nine

Anetta said "i have to go somewhere that is important, ill be right back". Caitlin said "ok but hurry though because we got to find summer and macy". Anetta said "ok i will hurry up and i might have some people with me, when i get back. Anetta took the van keys off the kitchen counter and grab the house keys to summer's house and walk outside and Anetta said "ill be right back. Anetta close the door and locked the door behind her. Anetta walked the the van and unlock the door to the drivers side of the van and Anetta drove off. Anetta got to the store to buy herself a new phone because her old one got broke somehow. Anetta parked the van on the stores parking lot and Anetta got out of the van and closed the van door and locking the van door. Anetta walked into the store and Anetta went straight to the phone section of the store. Anetta picked a basic phone for now because Anetta was in a hurry. Anetta walked to the pay out section and Anetta payed for the phone and walked out of the store. Anetta got back to the van. Anetta grabed the folded piece of paper and opened the piece of paper. Anetta pulled out her new phone and dailed jaces number. Jace answer "hello, who is this?". Anetta responded " hi, im Anetta the girl you gave the note too, i finally read the note. Jace also responded to Anetta with as much excitment as possible "thats good and come met me at the pandemium. Anetta said "alright ill be there when i figure out how to get there. Anetta asked " hey jace can we meet at the park area and you can show me where the pandemium is?". Jace said "yes we can meet there". Anetta said "awesome see you there, bye". Jace said "ok bye see you later". Jace and Anetta hang up thier phones. Anetta drove off the parking lot of the store.