Glares from old ladies

"It might not be that bad you know Danny ..." . "You might like it there ." I sighed heavily breaking my stare from the passenger In front  of us on the plane . "Mom ...I'm leaving Los Angeles to go live in Colorado because your going  on a business deal you just couldn't resist ."

  My mother put her index finger and thumb on either side of her Temples   . "What do you want me to do Danielle ? I was out of options ." I groaned and threw my head back "you could've let me stay at home!" I raised my voice a bit . "For a year and a half Danielle ? Really?" My mom said .

The old lady beside us on the next aisle glared at me and my mother . My mother  glanced over  at the lady and then threw her head back . " at least try to consider  liking it ? For me ... Please ." I moaned in frustration and looked straight .

"Attention passenger we are about to take off . Please turn off any cellular or electric devices and fasten  your seat belts . Thank you for flying with us !"  My mother and I turned off our phones and fastened our seat belts .  I laid back in my seat and dozed off dreading  Colorado along with my father .

(If you want me to continue please
Let me know lol!)