Denver

"Attention passengers we will
Be landing in five minutes ! Thank you for flying with us !" I woke up to the sound of the flight attendants voice . I sat up from my slouched sleeping position and rubbed my eyes . On the left side of me , my mother was still asleep , Drool running down her red @elf brand stained lipstick . I nudged her in the arm .

"Mom .... Mom .. Mom!" She darted up in  a panic . "What!?" She shouted at me . "We're landing . Get your stuff together ." She nodded  and wiped the drool from her mouth .

  My mother and I walked through the airport . The sound of bells and voices calling out flights over the intercom ringed in my ear . We got to the area of the airport where you pick up you luggage . My mother and I took up our bags and continued on to the car lot where they stored  pre ordered rental cars .

" I've called you a cab Danny , it should be here at at any second ." "Okay "  I replied . My mother looked at me and stroked my cheek with her thumb several times . "My little bits growing up ." I groaned a bit . "Really ?... the water works mom? Come on!"

She hugged me and we said our goodbyes . "Don't forget  to call !" She yelled out as she walked to her car . "I won't !" I shouted back . She drove off .