Looking for Bart

The next day Jaime got up early in the morning. He went to go take a shower and when he finish he change into his regular clothes.

He went to the kitchen and to eat some cereal, before he got there he heard a knock at the door.

Maybe it Bart at the door.

I believe your wrong Jaime Reyes. The one who called kid flash is at the door.

Jaime went to the door and open it. Before he could say anything he was shove inside with a very serious wally.

" Oye lo que te pasa, Wally!!"

Wally was looking around El Passo but didn't find what he was looking for. He look at the Hispanic and went up to him.

"Where Bart at?"

Wally said it with a serious and deadly voice.

I detect a threat. Kid flash is the threat. Jaime Reyes we must destroy him.

No we don't scarab. We don't.

"Look I don't know where Bart is ese. The last time I saw him was yesterday!"

Wally sigh and apologize to Jaime.

"Sorry it just we fought and Bart ran out of the house and I'm looking for him before uncle Barry finds out. I though he would be here."

Jaime nodded and walk with Wally to the door. He told Wally that he'll keep an eye out for Bart. Wally thanks Jaime and left in a flash.

Jaime Reyes I located the impulse in your room.

What?! Wait how long have he been there scarab?

The impulse just got there a minute when the kid flash left.

Okay thank scarab.

Jaime went upstairs and open his door to his room to see Bart on his bed cover in his blanket. Jaime sigh and went to his bed and sat on the edge.

"Hermano wanna talk about it"

"No... I'm fine"

The impulse emotions are sad, Jamie.

Then what ever Bart and Wally fought about must have been bad.

Jaime grab Bart and pulled him on his lap hugging him while Bart gasp in surpise.

Bart snuggle close to Jaime warmth and sigh in relief. Jaime wait until Bart calm down so he can talk.

"You okay Bart?"

"Ya I'm fine. Sorry for going through your window. So not crash. "

Jaime laugh and smiled at Bart. Before he can say anything Jaime heard Bart stomach growled. Bart blush but soon laugh. Jaime chuckle and got up.

"Come on let go eat breakfast, ese."

Bart smiled and follow behind Jaime. They both ate cereal and was talking about what to do today. Then Jaime remember about Wally.

"Bart, you do know that Wally looking for you. He just came here asking for you. "

"Really..."

"Yea hermano, he look worried and scared too.. He want to apologize to you, cariño."

Bart sigh and nodded his head. When he finish his breakfast he got up and went to the door.

"I'll be back Jaime. I'll go see Wally in a flash so everything well be crash"

Bart smiled brightly and was gone. Jaime smiled cause Bart looks so cute when he smiles all brightly.

Jaime Reyes, why don't you take action on the impulse?

What noooo Khaji Da, aye dios no.

Why not Jaime Reyes, action speaks louder than words.

Okay we're done with this conversation okay, scarab. Thank you.

Jamie sigh of relief when the scarab didn't reply back. Jaime got up and put his bowl in the dishes and started washing them. When he finish he dry his hands on the kitchen cloth.

Then Jaime got a called from nightwing telling him that he and Bart were need at HQ. Jaime sigh and let his armor cover him soon he became Blue Beetle before he left Bart came in but in his impulse suit.

"Ready to go blue!!"

"hehee Ya ese, I'm ready"

They both went out the house and straight to HQ. Jaime was looking at Bart and saw that he was smiling. Look like they talk it over.

Once they got there they saw Beast Boy with Robin, superboy talking to aqualad and kid Flash with nightwing. Nightwing saw Jaime and Bart walking and smiled.

"You came great."

"Ya ese, what do you need?"

Nightwing wave his hand over and they both follow behind with kid flash next to Bart smiling at him who Bart of course smile back.

Nightwing was typing on the computer and found what he was looking for.

"I have a mission for you two, Robin, and beast boy"

"ohh soo crash, wait but where is the mission going to be?"

Bart asks while looking at kid flash and back to nightwing.

"Well, your mission location is going to be at this abonden warehouse 20 miles west. From. The detail I got, the Reach are hiding something important in there and we need to know what it is."

Jaime twitch at the name of the reach but brush it off before anyone saw but someone did. Bart look at Jaime and look back to nightwing.

"So when do we leave nightwing"

Robin ask while sitting down on a chair. Nightwing look at Robin and smile.

"We need you guys to go at night so no one see you in the morning okay. For now go to the break room until it time"

The team nodded their heads and went to the break room excited for the mission but Jaime wasn't and Bart was worried about him.