chapter 1

this is my first ever story that i'm gonna write so make sure you guys do read and keep following this story :)

if you guys are reading thank u so much love :D

p/s ; do follow my acc @zahirahangullia :)
.
.
.
.
.
High Hopes
Chapter 1

I woke up to a loud sound of my phone alarm ringing in my ears, there it is a typical monday morning. Yes, you've guessed it school shit day. I'm not an early morning person so hearing my mom's voice screaming my name on the staircase is 'normal' for me.

Lazily i get up from my bed, heading to my bathroom and get a quick shower. I pick up some decent clothes to wear and put it on. I don't get it why girls at my school or people used to call them the 'hot chicks' wear clothes that is worth to wear at Grammy Awards. And i'm not kidding.

I comb my hair a lil bit (cause my hair looks okay). Put on some light lipgloss and some mascara and head downstairs.

"Jane you know you're late honey" shouted my mom.

"Relax mom school's not ages away" I shouted frustratedly before i gave my mom a quick peck at the cheeks and head outside.

I walked at the hallway quickly and went to my locker to get some books.

"Jane! Gosh i was looking for you everywhere! Where have you been urgh" shouted my bestfriend, Maya from the hallway like a crazy woman.

"Fuck, maya what the hell?! Can't you just lower your voice you've shocked me you bitch!"

"Okay okay i'm sorry. Still where have you been?!" asked Maya curiously.

I quickly ran towards her with my books.
"Sorry i just reached here, like you don't know me i'm always late and now i  still am late for my first period!" "Okay calm down babe, i've got a major thing to tell you this instant!" she said enthusiastically.
"Not now may, i have to get to my first period okay and so do you" I started to walk away with my hell a lot of books on my hand.
"Okay fine, meet me in the cafeteria at lunch, please" she says in a very loud and strictly tone.

Urgh i hate this girl for always shouting in the hallway.

Without even saying anything i quickly ran to my first period class. I'm still wondering what is that 'major thing' that Maya really wants to tell me.

.
.
.
first chapter is up guys ;)
I hope you guys like it v v v much.