Chapter 1

°Pic of Elise°

Elise's POV

~Flashback~

I was running through the woods running from the abusive alpha I call my father. 'Get back here runt!' he yelled at me. Tears streaming from my eyes I yell back 'Never, you hurt mom and I don't want you to hurt me too.' I can feel him getting closer as I lose energy.

FYI I haven't shifted yet so I'm not as fast or have as much stamina as my parents. But I keep trying to push a little farther until I trip on a root. 'God Damnit !' I yell realizing I twisted my ankle.

All of a sudden I hear growling a couple feet away. I scoot my way over there and see my father fighting a beautiful grey and black wolf with icy blue eyes. He must be an alpha because of his size and the pitch of his growl.

Then I felt it coming, a sneeze, I knew it would give away where I was. "Achoooo" as I sneezed both wolves stopped and looked over at me. My father glared at me and the other wolf just stared.

'MATE THAT'S OUR MATE'
'Who are you'
'On sorry my name is Amila, Hi'
'Oh hi'

After Amila and I had that little meeting my so called mate shifted into his human form. As heat rose to my cheeks I turned around realizing he was in his glory. 'You can turn around now Elise' he said. When I did all I saw was him in a pair of shorts. 'Hello beautiful, what's your name?' was all I heard from him. 'El....Elise who are you.' I stammered. 'I am David leader of the Mountain Shadows pack.' he retorted.

~end flashback~

____________________________________________________________________________________
Hey I'm new at this so plz plz plz let me know what you think

Please comment/vote that will determine if I continue or not. If you guys like it I will try to update as often as possible.
Thx for the support 😜😜😁