Chapter 4

Recap

After getting a shower when I got home I dressed in my flower crop top and my fave pair of shorts. Looks like it's a lazy day today. Right as I sit down to watch 2 broke girls on my 60 in. flat screen I hear a knock at the door.
" Who is it?" I yell from my room. "Elise?" A deep voice says.

All while that happens my wolf is going crazy and running around in my head.Yelling things that I can't even understand.

I walk down the stairs to my room and see him. I thought he would forget about me but here he is.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I stood there frozen with shock and happiness that my mate had finally come for me."Are you just gonna stand there or do you wanna come with me to our home." he asked.

Oh and BTW I am the Alpha of the Fang Pride pack but I know that my pack does not like me as their alpha.

"Um..... Ya let me get my bags and I will be right down." I say. All he does is shrug and say "Ok just bring them to the door and my men will take them to the car."

OMG OMG OMG our mate finally came for us i cant believe it Elise

Ok ok ok i know I'm just as excited as you Amila just settle down so I can pack my stuff

I closed off the link and and started packing my stuff. After what seemed like forever i finally got all my bags packed.

"Do you think you could help me carry these down stairs." I yelled at my mate and in an instant he was up in my room grabbing my bags.

"Wait who will be alpha if I leave?" i ask "Your beta can or you will have to appoint one before you leave." David said with a small smile. "oh" i say with a saddened look.

'Michel come to my office please.'

'Yes Alpha'

"Michel will be here soon Alpha David so as soon as I'm done we will hold a short pack meeting to announce that I am leaving to go with my mate and that Michel will be the new Alpha." I told David.

"What did you need Alpha... Oh I did not realize that you had company I will wa.." "Stop Michel, I can tell you with him present. I am stepping down as alpha and I am appointing you as the new alpha." I said with a hope that he would accept. " WHAT, you can't step down you are our greatest alpha why?" he asked. " Michel this is my mate Alpha David of the Mountain Shadows pack."

" Ok alpha but the pack will not be happy about this," he retorted "shall I call a pack meeting?" "Yes tell them to meet at the back of the pack house." " Yes alpha."

After about a half hour everyone wash in the back and I took a couple deep breaths.

We got this Elise there is no need to be worried we finally have our mate. I know you are sad to leave our pack I am too, but we need to do this we need to go with our mate.

But Amila what if we combine our packs then we could all be happy. Don't forget we are one of the strongest packs in America.

That is true Elise but what would the beta and third in command think if they got demoted because we are joining packs?

I don't want to think about that right now I want to just propose the idea to David first.

I cut off our link before she could say anything else.

"David can I speak to you real quick I have an idea." i ask of my so loving mate. "Sure thing my love, what idea do you have?" " I was thinking what if we combine our packs I really love all of them and it breaks my heart that I have to leave them"

After a long pause and me almost passing out from anticipation he finally answers, "That's a wonderful idea then you will be able to see your family whenever you want. You better go out there and inform the pack about this, now go." He says giving me a little shove.

"Thank You everyone for coming on such short notice............."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Wow Elise and David are joining their packs together.

Don't forget to vote and comment

love you all my little readers