Chapter 5

Recap

After a long pause and me almost passing out from anticipation he finally answers, "That's a wonderful idea then you will be able to see your family whenever you want. You better go out there and inform the pack about this, now go." He says giving me a little shove.

"Thank You everyone for coming on such short notice............."

_

"Okay I don't know how to put this but we are joining packs with the Mountain Shadows pack." After I said that there were gasps heard through out the hundreds of members. "If you don't like that idea you can leave and become rouges.

A couple left but the rest stayed and just stood there watching what I would say next. "I promise that we will have the same territory just expanded by a lot. Alpha David and I decided that this was best for both packs. We are now the largest pack in the whole US." I heard cheers from all the pack members.

"Um Alpha Elise, will there be more pups for us to play with?" A little pup by the name of Kari asked. "Why of course there are lots of pups for you to play with little one." David responded. "Oh, awesome." the pup said and ran off to her mother.

"Thank you everyone for coming on short notice. Have a wonderful day."

"Um David can I talk to you in private?" I ask. "Sure baby lets go to the kitchen and talk."

I walk to the kitchen with David right on my heels.

"What did you want to talk about sweetheart?" " Ummm.... whattookyousolongtofindme?" "I'm sorry babe what did you say." he asked. " What took you so long to find me? Did you not want me, is that why it took you so long?" I say with tears slowly falling down my cheeks.

"Oh baby" he says while taking me into a hug. "I have been searching for you since the day I met you. I didn't know you have come back and taken over as alpha, otherwise I would have come for you sooner."

We just stood there in staring into each others eyes. Then he grabbed me and took me into a giant hug. To be honest it felt amazing to be in his arms and just to be able to breath in his sent. We just stood there enjoying each other's company.

"Baby are you ok?" he asked "I just wanna make sure that my beautiful mate is alright." " Ya I'm fine I'm just happy I finally have you with me." I say.

Though I'm still doubting that this is even real. Is it a dream or just some fantasy that I thought of and I'm day dreaming about it.

Elise don't worry he won't leave us and if you keep thinking like this I'm not gonna talk to you for a month!!! My wolf yelled in my head.

I know just be quieter your giving me a headache. I reply and cut our link. Maybe I can have peace and quiet for a little.

____________________________________
Sorry the chapter is so short
I'm studying for finals and it's getting really stressful.

I'll try to update more often since school is almost over 3 more days left yay.

Any way love you all and have a wonderful day.