Chapter 3

Elise's POV

Two years after my father chased me through the woods. I had found my mate that day but I was so foolish that I ran away. Sadly I haven't seen or heard from him in TWO YEARS, like what, am I that revolting that he doesn't want to look or talk to me. I have been told that mates are supposed to love you without caring what you look like but I don't think it's true.

Stop this negative thinking Elise. We both know that he wants us. My wolf yells in my head.
I know but still what I'd be rejected us. Just think about that.
Just stop thinking like that Elise he won't reject us I promise.

After that conversation I put up a wall so I could be alone for a while.

While I'm heading home from school I just wonder if my mate will ever come and get me. Will he ever try to win me over if he does find me.

David's POV

"Come on people we need to find her!" Ever since I had seen her I had set up groups of my best trackers and fighters to find my sweet Elise.

Come on David we will find her and if any other male touches her we can rip his head off . My wolf is so violent sometimes but I deal with it.

Rolling my eyes I close off our link and start thinking about how I'm going to find her.

"Alpha we have found Luna she is going to a high school near here. The only problem is that there are werewolves from other packs here and it seems that she hangs out with humans too." My beta mind links me. "Thanks we will get a plan together and we can get her when she leaves to go home." I tell him and cut off the link. I will come for you my sweet it won't be long now anytime I will get my plan and we will be together at last. I think to my self.

Elise's POV

After getting a shower when I got home I dressed in my flower crop top and my fave pair of shorts. Looks like it's a lazy day today. Right as I sit down to watch 2 broke girls on my 60 in. flat screen I hear a knock at the door.
" Who is it?" I yell from my room. "Elise?" A deep voice says.

All while that happens my wolf is going crazy and running around in my head.Yelling things that I can't even understand.

I walk down the stairs to my room and see him. I thought he would forget about me but here he is.
____________________________________
Dun Dun Duuuuunnnnn......
What's going to happen to them

Please don't forget to vote and comment.