Chapter one

Kaitlyn's pov

"She looks so perfect standing there..." I hit my alarm clock and get up to go take a shower. I grab my towel and head to the bathroom. I strip my clothes and jump in the shower. After a warm nice relaxing shower I get out, wrap my towel around my body, and get my clothes. I'm wearing a long sleeve mint green shirt with blue high waisted jeans with a grey scarf and a pair of grey uggs. Oh how rude of me I didn't introduce myself. My name is Kaitlyn. I'm 17 years old and I'm a senior in high school. I have 6 bullies. There names are Connor Franta, Jc Caylen, Ricky Dillon, Kian Lawley, Trevor Moran, And the main bully Sam Pottorff. I only have 1 friend her name is Alice. She helps me through everything. Anyways back to reality. I'm walking to school when I hear a honk i look back and see its Kian's car. Jc said "Hey slut did you like your beating yesterday?" I keep my head down and ignore him. "Answer me bitch!" He told Kian to stop the car. Kian stopped it and Jc came out and pushed me to the ground and started slapping me while the guys were laughing but Kian wasn't. It was weird but I ignored it. After Jc was done slapping me he jumped back into the car and they drove off. I stayed there for a few minutes thinking why kian wasn't laughing. I ignored it and just got up and continued walking to school.

~skip to after school~

Kian's pov

Okay so I gotta admit I have had a crush on Kaitlyn since 7th grade. I hate that I bully her but I only do it to stay in the group. I don't physically hurt her unless Sam or Jc tell me to hit her. I only insult her. "It's 3:30 time for that sluts daily beating." Sam said excitedly. We go to the football field and went by the bleachers. We saw her and she looked terrified. Sam, Jc, Connor, Ricky, and Trevor had smirks on their faces while I had a sorry face. Sam, Jc, and Connor started kicking, slapping, and punching her while me, Ricky, and Trevor were calling her names. Ricky told her "Go kill yourself you whore!" I heard her mumble " Maybe I will." I started to think she might not really kill herself will she? After the beating we got into my car and i drove to the o2l house. I feel really bad for Kaitlyn. I'm gonna go to her house and apologize.

Kaitlyn's pov

~during the beating~

Sam was repeatedly punching me in the stomach while Jc and Connor were kicking my legs and arms. Ricky, Trevor, and Kian were insulting me in the background. Ricky yelled " Go kill yourself you whore!" I mumbled "maybe I will." After 20 more minutes of the beating I limped all the way home. Once I walked in I started writing my suicide notes to all the boys

Dear Jc, Sam, Kian, Ricky, Trevor, Connor

Hope your happy. We had so many good memories when we were kids what happened back in 3rd grade? What happened to best friends for life? What happened to all our fun times ? What did I do wrong? You guys were my best friends. What happened to that? Anyways I'm gone you don't have to deal with me anymore. Goodbye Guys.

Sincerely,

Kaitlyn

After I finish writing this note I put it on my bed and run to the bathroom. I start crying I get my blade from the bottom cabinet. I start cutting everywhere. Once I drop the blade I start to get dizzy. Blood drips everywhere. Next thing i know everything goes black.