Chapter two

Kian's pov 

I am walking to Kaitlyn's house right now and I am really nervous. I'm afraid she won't forgive me. I am at the door step I knock on the door. No answer. I knock again. No answer. I turn the knob and it opens. I yell her name "Kaitlyn?!" No answer. I start to get worried I looked everywhere downstairs she wasn't there. I go upstairs and look in her room I see a note and once I finished reading it I was in tears. I look in the bathroom and find Kaitlyn on the floor covered in blood. I pick her up and start screaming while I'm in tear "Kaitlyn wake up please don't leave me!!!" I take out my phone and call 911. 

~phone call~

-

911- 911 what's your emergency?

Kian-  PLEASE COME HELP!!

911- sir, please calm down what happened.

Kian- My friend tried to kill herself  please bring an ambulance.

911- what's your address sir?

Kian- 1917 Arlington avenue 

911- we are on our way. 

~End of the call~

I hang up the phone and call the guys and tell them to come here now.

The guys arrive and the ambulance come 3 minutes later.

Paramedic: Where's the girl?

Kian: Upstairs in the bathroom

"Kian what's going on?" Sam said." Kaitlyn tried to kill herself because of us." I replied barely audible. I showed them the note and when they finished they were all in tears. The paramedics come down with Kaitlyn's lifeless body. "Only one person can come." The paramedic said. "I'll go." I say and with that we go in the ambulance and a go to the hospital.