Chapter Nine

Kaitlyn's pov

I saw that we were close to the o2l house. "Raven i can't." " Look i know what Sam did to you was wrong but the guys wanna see you and you need to talk to Sam let him explain." "Fine but im only going to say hi to the guys and that's it i'll talk to him tomorrow." "okay let me ask Kian if Sam is there if he is then i'll tell Kian to send him out to get him something." "Okay." We are at a stop light and i saw her texting Kian. "He said that Sam isn't there that he will be back in a few hours." "Okay." A few minutes later we arrived at the o2l house. I walked into the house and saw all the guys playing Mario Kart. "Hey guys." Jc paused the game and they all turned around. Once they saw me they ran up to me and hugged me. " Um.. guys... can't... breathe..." they pulled away and said sorry. " We missed you so much." "How you feeling?" Trevor asked. "I feel a lot better." "Well do you wanna play Mario Kart with us?" "Hell Ya." 

--Few hours later---

Raven and I were getting ready to leave when I hear the door open. I turned around and saw Sam. I got up getting ready to walk out the door but Raven pulled me back "Talk to him Kaitlyn." "Fine." i walked back into the house and walked up to Sam's room. I sigh and knocked on the door. "Come in." "Hey Sam." "Hey Kay." "So I wanted to say that i still love you Sam i know your sorry but can we just start over. " "Okay." "Hi, I'm Sam." "Hi, I'm Kaitlyn." "Wanna be friends?" "Best friends." we hugged then we stared at each other for a least 3 minutes. "Your so beautiful you now that." I looked down and blushed. Sam lifted up my chin. "Your beautiful when you blush. "Thanks. Anyways i have to go  but text me if you want to hang out okay?" "Okay." I walked out of his room with a smile on my face. "You guys worked it out?" Raven asked. " Yup." "Good." we said good bye to the guys and drove to our house (Forgot to say but the girls live together in one big house.) I walked in and saw the girls on the couch. "Hey girls you miss me?" they turned around and ran up to me. "Hell ya." Marie said. "Well its been a long day i'm gonna go to sleep goodnight fam." "Goodnight." they all said.