Chapter Four

Kaitlyn's pov

"Nobody can drag me down..." I hit my alarm clock and roll of bed. I start getting ready for school. I'm wearing a white flowy tank top with a floral cardigan,dark blue jeans, and knee high boots. I grab my book bag and walk to school. I get to school and it starts to get quiet I walk down the hall to go to my locker and I see Kian there waiting for me. He tries to talk to me but i just ignore him and walk to class.

~ skip to after school~

The bell rings and i go to my locker and see all the o2l guys there. "Kaitlyn please forgive us we only bullied you for popularity and we realized that it was stupid to bully our best friend since 1st grade for popularity." Jc says. "Guys i forgive you but you guys have to prove to me that you've guys change." i said. They pulled me into a group hug and left. Once i got home i did my homework, ate something, Then went to sleep.

Sam's pov (FINALLY!!!!)

I'm in love with Kaitlyn. Yea i know what you guys are saying how do you love her when you hurt her the most. Well i started bullying her because i love her I know stupid. Now that I've done so much damage to her I don't think she will ever go out with me now cause of what I did. I'm so stupid. Kaitlyn said we have to prove to her that we have change and I know what I'm gonna do.

Kaitlyn's pov

~next morning ~ (saturday)

I woke to my phone ringing with a message it was an unknown number

~conversation~

Unknown- Hey beautiful

Kaitlyn- who's this?

Unknown- Sam

Kaitlyn- ohhh okay

Sam- hey be ready 5:30Pm I'm taking you to the carnival with Kian, Raven, Jc, Krystal, Connor, Juanita, Ricky, Marie, and Trevor

Kaitlyn- Who's Raven, Krystal, Juanita, and Marie

Sam- Raven is Kian's gf, Krystal is Jc's gf, Juanita is Connor's gf, and Marie is Ricky's gf.

Kaitlyn- okay can't wait to meet them.

Sam - okay beautiful get ready it's already 1:30 I have surprise for you after the carnival.

Kaitlyn- okay bye

~end of convo~

I can't wait to see the girls they will probably be nice I hope i can't deal with anymore hate.

~4 hours later~

I just finished doing my hair. I'm wearing a Royal blue top, with black jeans, black combat boots, and a leather jacket to top it off. For make up I'm wearing eyeliner, mascara, and a red lipstick. Right when I finished straightening my hair I take one last look at myself and to be honest this is the first time I ever felt pretty. The doorbell rang and I knew it was Sam. Grabbed my phone and purse and opened the door. Sam: "Hey kait.. Woah you look gorgeous." Kaitlyn: "not so bad yourself." We smile at each other then he said "ready to go?" "Yup lets go." He held out his hand and I grabbed it and started walking to the car. Sam walked faster in front of me to open the car door. I thanked him and he closed the door. He got in the car and we went to the carnival.