Chapter Eleven

Kaitlyn pov's

I woke up and i am tied up in a chair in my bathing suit. I look around and it looks like i'm in a basement. I hear a door open i look up and see a girl about my age in heels. She turns on the light and i see......... Acacia. "What do u want?" i say angrily "Oh you know who i want.... I want sammy back." "Hell N-" she cut me off by slapping me. "You Listen You Bitch I'm Getting What I Want And That Is Getting My Sammy Back." "Like he will go back to u." "w.e i have a surprise for you." Someone opens the door and a boy that looks about my age probably one year older. "Kaitlyn this is Anthony, Anthony this Kaitlyn." "So what do want me to do." He asks worried. "Your gonna do as i say." she says and whispers something in his ear. "No i cant do that." "You do as i say or i kill your family you choose." with that she leaves. "I'm sorry i'm doing this for my family i'm so sorry." He started walking up to me and untied me picked me up and threw me on the bed next to the chair and well you know what happened next. After that happened he picked up his clothes and left with tears in his eyes. Once he closed the door i burst in tears. This was not how i wanted my first to be like. I look around and i see a piece of broken glass on the floor. I pick it up an put it against my thigh and start cutting. I want my family back

~skip to 2 weeks

It's been two weeks since i saw my o2l family i haven't eaten since i was kidnapped. This the routine i wake up then get my daily beating i get raped cry cut the go to sleep. Today acacia is out and now its just me and Anthony. Anthony left a few minutes ago he said he will come back. 20 minutes later he came with some McDonald's  and he gave it to me. "Here eat it." "No i can't your gonna get in trouble." "Here i bought it for you." "Thanks." I took a bite of the burger and it felt like heaven. i finished it and gave Anthony the trash. He came back with another bag. "Here put these on i'm getting you out of here." "Really?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" "Yes now hurry up before she comes back." i changed quickly and we got out of the house he put me in his car and i stopped him. "What about your family?" "Don't worry my family is on a plane right now going to Canada." "Thanks Anthony." "No problem now what's your address?" i gave him my address and then he took me back. I'm finally going home. We arrive at the house and Anthony helps me out. He helps me to the door and i knock on the door. Sam answers the door. He is wrapped up in a blanket with big red puffy eyes. He looks up and smiles really big once he sees me. He picks me up and spins me around. "I can't believe your here." "Believe it baby." i smile and kiss him forgetting that Anthony was right next to me. I stop the kiss and introduce Sam to Anthony. "Anthony this my boyfriend Sam and Sam this Anthony the guy that let me go." Sam pulled him to a hug and said "Thanks for helping my princess get back safe." "Anytime well i gotta go bye guys." "Bye thanks again Anthony." "No problem." and with that he drove off. Sam asked me "Who took you." "Acacia." "Oh my gosh i'm gonna kill that bitch." "Babe i'm fine don't worry about it." "Okay well lets get you upstairs." He carried me upstairs and i start thinking if i should tell Sam about what Anthony did to me. I'm gonna tell him. He laid me down on the bed and sat next to me. "Sam there's something i gotta tell you." "What is it babe?" "Um its that um when acacia kidnapped me she got Anthony to um you know um rape me." i say putting my head down. "ARE YOU SERIOUS." "yea😔😔😔." "Oh my gosh now i really want to kill that bitch." "Sooooo how are the girls and guys?" i say trying to change the subject. "They have been a mess especially the girls they have been crying non stop since you got kidnapped they are a wreck they never left their rooms." "wow." "yea." There was a couple of minutes of silence until Sam saw all my bruises. "Hey Kaitlyn did acacia do this?" i nod and start crying. "Hey hey hey its okay your gonna get better. Here lets take you to the doctor." "Sam you know i hate the doctors." "Yea i know but i want you to be okay." "Fine but i can't walk so u gonna have to carry me cause i can't walk." "Fine by me." and with that he picks me up grabs his keys and takes me to the car. How did i get so lucky to have him  as my boyfriend.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Long chapter cause you guys deserve it. love you guys thanks for 400 reads! 

Stay Beautiful y'all

Kiana