()chapter five()

Mae woke up.

" I get it!" she said looking at them.

" I'm dreaming right?" she laughed insanely.

" Mae calm down!"

" I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!" Mae shrieked.

" I do not know what's going on!" She cried. She ran away from them. This had to be some twisted dream, right? Suddenly she heard voices.

" Hey Mae i hope your doing ok, feel better soon. I love you," Mae looked around for the noise but did not see the voice. She shrugged and walked outside. The breeze ruffled through her hair, and she saw a boy with green eyes and brown hair look at her. Mae had a sinking feeling that she knew this guy, but could not quite place it. The boy winked at her, and walked away. Mae tucked her brown hair in a bun and heard Harry come to sit next to her.

" Im sorry to upset you," he said. Mae shrugged. They sat in silence for a while and Harry put out his wand. He muttered a few words and his patronus appeared. Mae gasped. It was a stag! Mae clapped and stared at it until she only saw the air again.

" I wish I was a wizard!" she sighed.

Harry gave her his wand. It felt cold in her hand. 

" Try it, " he said shrugging. Mae laughed. She was not a wizard! Thinking of the first spell, she muttered stupidly,

" Lumos." 

The wand's tip glowed. Harry and Mae gasped at the same time. 

" Nox," Mae said.

The tip of the wand was extinguished. 

They stared at each other. 

" GUYS!" they cried. The posse shuffled outside and watched with intrest.

" Do it again!" Harry said. Mae, with shaking hands, managed to cause the wand to light up. Hermonie gasped. 

" A wizard! Extraordinary!" 

Mae felt her cheeks turn red. Her, a wizard?

" We are going to have to get you a wand!" Ron said.

" And some butter beer mmm," Mae said licking her lips.

" How do you know about butter beer?" Harry asked.

Mae flinched. She forgot about that.

" Your book!" she said sighing. Percy shook his head.

" I want some butterbeer," he said frowning.

" Can we come?" Annabeth asked eagerly.

The wizards looked at each other with doubt. Was it a good idea for half-bloods to come to Diagon Ally?

" You can trust us," Percy said.

" Fine, but lets go now,"

Mae walked with them but heard, 

" Wake up Mae!" she shrugged and ran up to meet Harry.