()chapter six()

||ps thanks to inishfreedancer101 for being so supportive over my book! And JillCows as well||

Mae and the group shuffled into London toward the Leaky Cauldron. Mae noticed right away that people did not notice the shabby looking pub and shifted there eyes from the store to its right to its left. Mae bundled up her scarf and walked inside. People were happily chatting and drinking some wine and beer (there 21 i promise). Mae cheeks were red from the stinging cold outside. Harry led the way, said hello to a few people, and they entered a big brick wall. 

" I got it," Ron said, stepping forward, wand outstretched. He carefully was tapping the wall until it opened. There, there, there,

Mae could not not speak.

There was Diagon Ally. The place that was close to being as amazing as Hogwarts. This was Mae's life. Mae watched the half-bloods faces. Annabeth looked curiosity around. 

" This format is very logical and-"

Mae droned her out. Percy was just as excited as she felt. 

" Magic!" he said shaking his head. People were bustling down the long road and chatting in groups. Harry grinned and they headed toward Gringotts. 

" Wait, how am I going to get money?" Mae asked. Her mother was definally not a witch, was her father a wizard? 

" If you are a witch," Hermonie said walking briskly next to her, " You should have some money,"

They entered Gringotts and Mae saw the goblins. Griphook. Ugh. That traitor to Harry. Mae looked at Harry and knew he was thinking about it. Mae did not say anything though. That would be rude in her opinion. A thin goblin was at the head table, measuring gold and writing down the weight. Mae cleared her throat. 

" Hi, I'm Mae Rose Wood, and I wish to go in my vault," she said nervously. She felt stupid. She did not even have a Key! The goblin held a bronze key.

" Follow me," he said.

|| Sorry for the fast chapter! 

Thanks!