()chapter seven()

Mae's hair flew behind her as they went down in the depths of Gringotts. Percy laughed wildly and Annabeth shushed him, but her cheeks were red and her eyes were shining too. Mae could not believe it. How come the goblin had her key? They cart halted to a stop and the pack landed on the barren cliff.

" Stand back!" the goblin warned, holding the key within it's grasp. Mae obliged. The goblin stroked the door with it's grimy hand. The door magically opened. There was a small stack of money inside.

" Wow! This is all for me?" Mae asked stepping inside. The goblin nodded. Harry helped her grab the money that would last her a while. Mae thanked him and together they soared from the dark depths of the unknown.

---

" Ever have Butter Beer?" Run asked licking his lips.

" No," Mae replied excitedly.

" Bottoms up!" Harry said clunking the delicious drink in front of them.

Percy indulged.

" This is good!" he said while spewing the drink. Everyone laughed, even Annabeth. 

Mae felt the goodness go down to her toes. She was completely relaxed. 

" My treat!" Mae said getting up to buy one more for everyone. She walked up and ordered more drinks. 

" How long will she be like this?" a voice said.

Mae turned to see no one talking. Where was the voice she was hearing? 

" Lets hope and pray," another voice replied with sorrow. The voices ended. Mae shuddered and grabbed the drinks.

---

Mae was going to purchase her wand- HER WAND! Her excitement was ecstatic. Percy and Annabeth held hands and so was Ron and Hermonie. Mae had a sinking feeling. Where was the guy for her? 

" Ginny!" said Harry pointed toward the pretty red head walking toward Harry.

" Hi Harry," she said kissing his cheek.

" Are you Mae?" she asked.

" Yes," Mae replied nervously.

" I better be kicking some butt in that book," she said laughing. Mae grinned. 

" Your reducto spell is pretty awesome," Mae said.

Ginny thanked her and they entered the magical store.

" Mae Rosewood, welcome." a booming voice said. 

The wand shop was filled with stacks and stacks of wand boxes.

" My name Is Lubert Findigal" (HAHAHA)he said bowing. Mae awkardly took the bow back. 

" What is you wand hand?"

" Im left handed," she said.

The man gave her a sturdy wand.

" twelve and a half inches long, nice and supple. Give a wave!" Mae obliged and waved the wand stupidly in the air. The wand exploded.

" Um not quite," Lubert said, quickly snatching the wand's remains.

Mae tried again. And again. But none of the wands were right. They spent hours at the shop, and eventually the shop was going to have to close.

" One more, please?" Mae asked.

Lubert sighed and grabbed the last wand.

" Fourteen inches, stirdy, and made of a rare unicorn hair," he said tiredly, ready incase it exploded.

Mae flicked the wand. A streaming light filled the whole store.  This wand was the right match!

" BRAVO!" Lubert cried clapping. Mae smiled. For a second there she thought she really would never find a wand.

She paid Lubert, and he  put her outside so he could close up the shop. Harry was cheering for her, and Mae laughed.

" Thank you so much!"

Mae hugged them all, and finally felt loved. 

// Some news! Tomorrow a snow storms coming! Enjoy reading around the fire!

Love you all! //////