3. Now and Then

Kayvon in MM.

Kenyamo POV....

"Yes Kassidy what do you want now" I said groggily waking up from my sleep. This girl been aggravating my nerves for the past week. I've been back a whole week and its been stressful but worth it. "Look little boy be ready in an hour momma wants you to come talk to her doctors and then I want you to hang with me so get up" she said hanging up the phone.

I threw my covers back and got out of the bed. I didn't want to leave the house today but since it's a must I have too. I walked in my bathroom and took a shower. I got out and finished my hygiene so I can be ready by the time Kassidy comes. I've been in the house the majority of the week.

I went to my room and turned on my music. I turned on Rihanna x S&M I adored this era she was in. The Loud Era of Rihanna was her best era in my opinion. "Turn that shit down" I heard Kayvon aggravating ass banging at my door. I wasn't in the mood for this shit and I don't care how long it's been I still don't want to be here.

I always said I would move back on my own terms and conditions. I wanted to come back and live by myself. I'm basically fucked now because my mom is begging me to stay with her when she gets out of the hospital. I don't mind it's just not what I wanted when I came back.

Kayvon burst through my door half ass naked like I wanted to see all that shit. "Get out Kayvon I'm not playing with you" I said storming over to my speaker before he could get to it. I stood in front of my speaker and he walked up to me. "Ken bro move out the way" he said trying to push me out of the way.

"Bitch I'm not moving I didn't say shit when you had me up a couple nights ago with your bitch now did I" I said pushing him back. He stormed out of my room with an attitude I could give two shits about. I went and closed my door and locked it.

I love my brother but to say I like him is over pushing it. I love him only off the strength he's my family and he apologized to me for his part in what pushed me to leave. He called me and we hashed out what happened because his part in it wasn't as deep as the other two people.

He didn't know what was going on to the fullest extent so he was fairly easy to forgive. I wasn't sure if I should have until he started crying about it and he never cries. Sometimes I think he's an alien because he's so damn emotionless. "Kenyamo let's fucking go its hot and I'm bothered which is not good come on" I heard Kassidy ass at my door.

I looked at my phone and thought to myself. Why the fuck didn't she just call me? I had zero missed calls and no text messages she's so damn oblivious to common sense its pathetic. "Alright" I said with an attitude. I put on a plain but cute outfit since I wasn't going anywhere fantastic today. I opened up my door and went downstairs to see Kassidy sitting on the couch.

"I'm ready Kass" I said grabbing my keys off the hook in the kitchen. She stood up and walked to the door. She walked out and I followed behind her. We got into the car and we were on our way to wherever the hell we was going. We was driving up the street and we pulled in at a stoplight.

"So you know he asked about you" Kassidy said not looking my way. I wasn't sure which he she was talking about but my heart raced no matter which one it was. I took a deep breath and calmed my nerves. My palms got sweaty and I felt sick a little bit.

"Which one" I said lowly enough so she could hear me. She pulled off and didn't answer me for a bit. "It was Jerari" she said and I felt a lump in my throat. I couldn't breath because the hatred I had for him came rushing back to me.