Mirror fright

Tails stood in front of the mirror. He had failed to go back to sleep after he attacked sonic and as a result he had bags under his eyes.
"What is wrong with me?" He asked himself. He leaned over to wash his face with the ice cold water.
"You're just following your instincts " his voice said back.
Tails quickly looked up to see himself in the mirror. Except what scared him was this wasn't his reflection. The Tails in the mirror had black gloves with a red stripes, black boots with more red stripes, a dark orange coat (fur for those who don't know) and blood red eyes. And an evil grin that would put the devil to shame.

"Who?!-what!?" Tails tried to find the words.
"I'm you...or I'm what you could be if you stop holding back your full potential...you can call me...Dark Tails" the reflection looked tails dead in the eyes "you must kill that DAMN hedgehog so that I may be free...only then can I help you..."

This confused Tails "help me? Help me how?" The Dark Tails laughed softly
"the last 6 years of your life have been forgotten...I can help you..." He said "but enough of that...all you need to j Lexus that the darkness is willing to give power to those willing to accept it "
Tails didn't take his eyes off his reflection.
"So I just have to it you in?" He asked. This caused the Dark Tails to to laugh slight.
"Oh Tails...you've already let me in...now you just have to Let me out.

Tails blinked and everything went back to normal "...let it out..." He suspected to himself before walking out.